who would you

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Nikisaur

Re: who would you

Post by Nikisaur »

Alas, I haven't. The new man will simply have to deal with my infatuation, I'm afraid.
Nikisaur wrote: Also: Flik is my boyfriend.
Just don't tell him I said that ^
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

lol! Your secrets safe with me ;)
Archer

Post by Archer »

My word. Without coming across as promiscuous, i dare say /almost/ every character from Suikoden 2 & 3. That artist sure shows how to draw attractive characters. I mean you got the odd one here and there in 4 and 5, i feel that 5 perhaps had better women than it did men whereas most characters in 4 were equally ugly (Tactics art redeemed a few though). I think i could count less than 6 or so men that were actually attractive in each of those games whereas most of the girls were at the very least 'pretty-ish'. I couldn't ever imagine there being a Suikoden 6 at this point but if there were, i think i would have to chain myself to the Konami offices until they convince the Suikoden 2-3 artist to return.
DoReMi_Vampire

Post by DoReMi_Vampire »

Couldn't agree more Archer. Ishikawa Fumi who did the artwork for both SII and SIII would be a godsend to bring back that quality-design to the characters.
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

let's see....when I was playing the games back in the day I always had a thing for Meg when she appeared in II. Other than her my absolute number one is Queen.
Then there's Sialeeds,Arshtat,Chris,and for some reason I feel I'd have a fun time with Odessa.

As for the guys,Luc is my number one,then Viktor,Flik,Luca Blight even though he's scary and would probably kill me and in a cute and endearing way,Jacques.

I feel like I'd be pretty promiscuous in the suikoworld but really...its not my fault these people are hot LOL
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
primierra

Post by primierra »

lol

I will choose Snowe because he is my most favourite character but if I was a man I would like to choose Sierra mikain ( everyone love cute vampire ;) )
Audiences want more than logic.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

I don't think that for guys it's a question of 'who'. It's a question o 'which Jeane' and I think Jeane from IV is the hottest Jeane. She wears more promiscuous clothes in V but she looks overly 'dressed' with all those pink stuff around her. In III she was a cougar and in I and II her portraits aren't defined enough to be beautiful haha.
In IV she's simply beautiful. Plus, on New Game+ you get to make her your main character and zoom in. Now I look like a pervert. haha
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
dragons_descent4

Between all the versions of Jeane I've seen I think I definitely go for her from II and V.

Also,can't' believe I forgot...Kika. I love her. lol this is a fun topic...
- Viktor and Flik

Darkbeat

Post by Darkbeat »

I don't know, Jeane's simple look in Suikoden I was actually quite appealing. The consistent downsizing of her clothing as the series progressed was a negative in my book though.

Lorelai, Sharon and Fredegund would also be on the list XD
כל העולם כולו גשר צר מאוד, והעיקר - לא לפחד כלל
All the world is a very narrow bridge, the most important thing is not to be afraid.
- R' Nachman
Rooks

Post by Rooks »

Runemaster wrote:I don't think that for guys it's a question of 'who'. It's a question o 'which Jeane' and I think Jeane from IV is the hottest Jeane. She wears more promiscuous clothes in V but she looks overly 'dressed' with all those pink stuff around her. In III she was a cougar and in I and II her portraits aren't defined enough to be beautiful haha.
In IV she's simply beautiful. Plus, on New Game+ you get to make her your main character and zoom in. Now I look like a pervert. haha
Nah, I agree with Darkbeat too. I think her best design was the more modest SIII, and SI after that. Listen, Jeane is bad news in terms who one might wish to have a relationship with. There is a line between being mysterious and being evasive and deceptive. Jeane is well beyond being mysterious to me, and I am not attracted to people who are so distant. That is not so much relationship advice as it is simply a survival technique, as if you rush into a relationship like that, you will likely end up having your heart crushed before you even know what happened to you.

I am not saying Jeane is "evil" or anything, just not someone a trust, as she clearly is holding back from the audience, some secret that she obviously guards more closely than her flesh lol.
Arya

Post by Arya »

Eilie for the ladies and Percival for the boys. I've been in love with both of them since their respective games came out.
dragons_descent4

aww man yeah I'd definitely go for Percival...he's not just gorgeous,he's got a charming personality too...
- Viktor and Flik

ericm

Post by ericm »

In my opinion Yuiri has the most attractive portrait in the series.
I've always been interested in what, if anything, happened between Viki and Tir (ala the comment box in II), and as a result find myself attracted to Viki more generally.
I am curious- a lot of males, or what appear to be, seem to choose male options in this thread. I know Yaoi is pretty popular among anime/RPG fans; are there a lot of members here who would consider themselves homosexual? Purely just curious, again.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

I'd choose Nikea from S5.

She is hot and she is funny too :)
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Sonya, Valeria, Tengaar, Zerase top my list, the others are Teresa, Lymsleia, Arshtat, Nanami, Bernadette, Jeane, Isabel, Eresh, Esmeralda, Lilly, Sarah(both in s-i and s-iii, I love both of them lol :lol:), Mizuki, Leona, Shizu, Kimberley, Elaine, Nelis, Mina, Milia, Lo Wen, Sharmista, Annallee, Viki, Josephine, Meg, Belle, Mel, Maxine, Kisara, Ronnie Bell, Urda, Ayame, Windy, Elza
Last edited by gildedtalon on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account