Voice Actor Katsuyuki Konishi (Viktor) at Anime Expo 2010!

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Celsis

Voice Actor Katsuyuki Konishi (Viktor) at Anime Expo 2010!

Post by Celsis »

I was really excited when I learned he was coming to Anime Expo, which is at the Los Angeles Convention Center from July 1-4th, and even more thrilled when I recognized him as the voice of Viktor on the Genso Suikoden Radio among his other roles as a Seiyuu (voice actor). It was such a minor role compared to his others that it isn't even listed on his Wiki or IMDB pages :(.

So, what I'm wondering is, as mainly food for thought, what would be a good question to ask him? There is a panel for him that I'm going to try to attend and often times panels have Q&As. I would love to acknowledge that someone recognizes even his smaller roles, so I'd at least like to entertain the idea of being able to ask him a good question about his role as Viktor, or voice acting/hosting on the Suikoden Radio, or something related to his involvement in such Suikoden related topics. This is mainly an inquiry of mine since I can't think of any good questions and is in no way a guarantee that any questions will be actually asked. I am not making any promises that I will ask a question since I'm incredibly shy and the opportunity to do so might be limited. Please no requests or really weird, personal or what most people would deem "stupid" questions, even if this is just for fun, thanks.
RangerDeon

Re: Voice Actor Katsuyuki Konishi (Viktor) at Anime Expo 201

Post by RangerDeon »

I've never heard of GensoSuikoden radio.
I'll look it up.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore