Where are you From?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: Where are you From?

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Where at in IL, if you don't mind me asking?
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
inuyasha_demon

Post by inuyasha_demon »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:Where at in IL, if you don't mind me asking?
Bloomington is the state. :)
Chris_Lightfellow

Haha, nice. I have some friends at ISU there.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

inuyasha_demon

Post by inuyasha_demon »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:Haha, nice. I have some friends at ISU there.
I am enrolled at a junior college, and then probably heading there. They have awesome programs to what I know. If you want to be a teacher, the programs are awesome.
Chris_Lightfellow

Ah, Heartland? I had a friend go there as well. Where are you thinking of transferring to?

inuyasha_demon

Post by inuyasha_demon »

My bad..I meant I enrolled for the Fall and might stay at Heartland for two years, then finish the two more years at ISU.

I am not a high school graduate until May 2010. :)
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:
RangerDeon wrote:I want to visit England one of these days.
Believe me, you don't.
You say that noooooooooow.

But I doooo. I don't even have a great reason. . .it's just on my list.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

RangerDeon wrote:
Lemmy Claypool wrote:
RangerDeon wrote:I want to visit England one of these days.
Believe me, you don't.
You say that noooooooooow.

But I doooo. I don't even have a great reason. . .it's just on my list.
It would depend where you go I guess. I just don't recommend seeing the "real" England in the smaller towns and such.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Born in Alexandria, VA; raised in Dallas, TX; currently attending Texas A&M University in College Station, TX.

I consider myself a southerner through and through.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Howdy all. Long time browser, first time subscriber. I'm from Sweden, and i feel vastly outnumbered by the Americans! :shock:
SuikoAddicted

Post by SuikoAddicted »

I`m a Québequois & proud to be!!! Otherwise known as French Canadians....i don`t consider myself as one of them!(but i don`t hate them either).I may be one of the very few person knowing about the "Suikoden`s Games & World" around here...i met many gamers of all kinds, but no one has never even heard about it!!! I`m i the only one of my kind....or others like me exists, searching someone from this part of the world that will understand & appreciate this Serie!!
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

inuyasha_demon wrote:
Chris_Lightfellow wrote:Haha, nice. I have some friends at ISU there.
I am enrolled at a junior college, and then probably heading there. They have awesome programs to what I know. If you want to be a teacher, the programs are awesome.
While I wasn't studying to be a teacher, I just graduated from Illinois State in May. I can say the computer science program is pretty good.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Im from Ohio! blahh I say everyone from suikosource needs to come together and get a suikoden cosplay or convention goin or sumthin! arghhh lets dooo it!
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

SuikoAddicted wrote:I`m a Québequois & proud to be!!! Otherwise known as French Canadians....i don`t consider myself as one of them!(but i don`t hate them either).I may be one of the very few person knowing about the "Suikoden`s Games & World" around here...i met many gamers of all kinds, but no one has never even heard about it!!! I`m i the only one of my kind....or others like me exists, searching someone from this part of the world that will understand & appreciate this Serie!!
Oh HEY! You're not alone, you know...( I feel kinda bad for not learning Canadian French during highschool though :C ) And there's a lot more people who know about Suikoden than you thought! I keep wondering what it's really like in Québec in terms of the gaming and anime industry.

Anyways, I'm from the Great White North, Canada~ though I'm actually from North York but it's right next to Toronto. I go to university tharrr. I might do some Suikoden prints to sell during Anime North in May. Along with my Doujin club. So please stop on by if you're in the area! ^^
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

I'm from Malaysia and it is very hot here.I do not know why.....but maybe it is because of global warming.I wish I was born in a cooler country.
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!