Problem typeing?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
snakebite105

Problem typeing?

Post by snakebite105 »

This isen't a problem with this forum i'm having the same trouble on the suikox forum aswell. its the format both forums share aswell as my own computer that I don't know how to fix.

While i'm typeing once i get far enough that I need a scroll bar to see my full statement if i type further the scroll bar jumps up a few lines and juts back and forth while im typing between where i'm typeing and a few lines up.

Is there anyway for me to fix this? its really bothersome while trying to type on these forums.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Problem typeing?

Post by KFCrispy »

what browser are you using, and is your screen pretty small (low resolution) / are your fonts really big? you may want to try setting your fixed-width font to be smaller
snakebite105

Post by snakebite105 »

KFCrispy wrote:what browser are you using, and is your screen pretty small (low resolution) / are your fonts really big? you may want to try setting your fixed-width font to be smaller
I'm using internet explorer and I don't know how to ajust any of the other things. Font is just normal to what the forum lets me uses. (Its set to Font Size normal)
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

Have you tried patching Internet Explorer/upgrading to IE8? Those problems would happen to me on occasion in IE6 because Windows thought my selected character was the first one (top left) while I was typing lower than the box.

If you're already on IE8, just try CTRL+A (Select All) and use the scroll bar to go down to the last character of your current written post, click near the end and keep typing. If that doesn't help, I'd suggest trying a couple of other browsers to see if things will end up the same. I'm using Firefox and have no problems on my end.
Formerly known as: Gothann