UFC/MMA

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Belcoot4

UFC/MMA

Post by Belcoot4 »

Hello everyone I didn't see any topics about UFC or MMA so I thought I'd start one. I forget which # event just passed but I was very disapointed with the pay per view. Anderson Silva played Forrest Griffen like a puppet and the BJ Penn vs. Kenny Florian main event went the distance but was not very exciting, especialy considering how much trash each guy talked previously. I hope to see Anderson Silva to move up and fight some heavier guys or if GSP (George St. Pierre) can move from 170 to 185 to fight Silva would be a great fight. So I'm just wondering how people feel about UFC or MMA, if they watch it, and who and what do they like about it? Its the fastest growing sport world and there are millions of fans around the world so what does everyone think?
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Michael Easton

Re: UFC/MMA

Post by Michael Easton »

Belcoot4 wrote:So I'm just wondering how people feel about UFC or MMA, if they watch it, and who and what do they like about it? Its the fastest growing sport world and there are millions of fans around the world so what does everyone think?
I can't really get into MMA to be honest, it just doesn't appeal to me whereas I absolutely love boxing. What puts me off is the grappling on the floor; it gets incredibly tedious.
inuyasha_demon

Post by inuyasha_demon »

I don't like UFC as much either actually. I watch it sometimes, but the grappling on the floor is annoying.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

I watched it a few times, I can say that UFC/MMA is waaay better than the rehearsed wrestling. Though in terms of bodily contacting sports like those, I'd take Sumo over anything else.