My life is........

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
KC_MCDOHL

Re: My life is........

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Hey, im so sorry to hear about your past. I generaly dont have a problem with the English but that really boils my blood ....very much uncalled for like. I was always sticking up for English kids at primary school and stopped alot of bullying ...especially after the 'Braveheart craze'. Now I wish I hadn't bothered lol!

As long as you're good now though, eh? I like to believe that hardships actualy make us into the people that we are. We learn from them. Therefore, everything that happens to you is actualy good! :D

Aye, I never used to use this much either, there was no point really, cause there was so many people on it and LOADS of information buzzing around. You've sure went to town since you came on here laddie! ...I gotta catch up :P
Humphrey Mintz
Location: Rotherham, England. Originally Kirkcaldy, Scotland.

Post by Humphrey Mintz »

Haha don't worry about it. Like I say, it's in the past. Just knowing how pathetic those people are and what they're doing is satisfaction enough for me. Plus, I know they're not Scottish and I am haha. But yeah not all of them are bad. Just childish chavs at school. Since I joined college and afterwards, I've not encountered many people like that. And when I do, I don't take their crap. I was severely outnumbered and didn't have a Silverberg on my side in school so I think that was ultimately my downfall. And you did right to stick up for those kids. It's a stupid excuse to bully someone. Not that I'm condoning bullying in any sense, mind.

Yup. Even though I went through what seemed like hell at the time, I wouldn't change a thing now if I could because a lot of things may have gone differently for me, and I love how things have turned out in the end.

I'm kind of addicted to this now. It's pretty cool haha. And yeah, you should definitely catch up. =]
"Even in the forest, not just at night, during your work, praise the King" - Zombie, Suikoden

"All this killing... in front of a children!" - Mathiu Silverburg, Suikoden

"ᵍËMᵐʰ" - Futch, Suikoden II
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

I feel so touched by everybody's reply!Thank you so much!I hope I would be able to go to college soon since I now have a learning disability.........I just feel so lonely and hopeless now.At least an American Christian private school in Malaysia is helping me in some way or another.There is always hope when I believe in........I can't go on.Sorry.
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Hey Noribah, I'm sure you can still go on :) Your post is both very positive and negative. Try to concentrate on the positives and know that there is people who care for you, even here on this forum :)
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

You are only behing on posts here, not anywhere else.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Noraibah
Banned User

Post by Noraibah »

Okay.......as for this year,I feel much improved.Well, at least my counselor does not believe that I am slow in my studies.That's a relief.And I don't feel lonely or hopeless aymore........ :roll:
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Thats good Noraibah! Keep up the good work! When bad days come around again, remind yourself of how you feel now, to proove to yourself that you CAN feel good :)
Last edited by KC_MCDOHL on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noraibah
Banned User

Post by Noraibah »

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for making my life great and exciting!
Even when I am actually a normal person now!Secret:I couldn't talk til I was like.........four but I still completely recovered from my PDD-NOS autism spectrum! Praise be to YHWH. There is a god after all,right?