This Board

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Jasont2319

This Board

Post by Jasont2319 »

Hello, this is kind of an introduction and something I have had on my mind. I'm not new to these boards cause I have been getting on for awhile, I just haven't registered. But anyways, this board seems to be dieing, is it because nothing new has come out or what. I really like this board and I would like to see it active again.
Antimatzist

Re: This Board

Post by Antimatzist »

It's most likely that nearly every Suikoden-related topic has been discussed. We need some fresh blood ;)
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

You think this board is dying? You should see poor Suikox since the war games ended. This board has never really been massive with traffic except for a short period of time when new games are released.

But yeah, having no news of a new game doesn't help things.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Oppenheimer wrote:You think this board is dying? You should see poor Suikox since the war games ended. This board has never really been massive with traffic except for a short period of time when new games are released.

But yeah, having no news of a new game doesn't help things.
Right, a board that gets a dozen/s of new posts each day isn't very applicable to the word "dying". Well, that's in comparison to other boards whose last posts were way back a week/couple of days before.

Let's just consider Suikosource lucky for having such number of posts since the site is just all about some 9 games.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Night Shadow

Post by Night Shadow »

i guess its all just due to no news on a new suikoden...i mean, weve practically gone through every topic there is to be discussed in the suiko world....

as long as theres still no suiko, there aint much going around...but hey, people posting here is good enough to prove we definitley arent dead....just see this as a hiatus...a very VERY long hiatus...plus, oppenheimer is still moderating here every so often, so were assured we arent being left for nothing.
^_^
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

Runemaster wrote:Right, a board that gets a dozen/s of new posts each day isn't very applicable to the word "dying". Well, that's in comparison to other boards whose last posts were way back a week/couple of days before.

Let's just consider Suikosource lucky for having such number of posts since the site is just all about some 9 games.
i assure you that if i was online on those days, it shall be more than a dozen posts

*wink*
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Mine's still active....albeit slightly. Come join us! /shameless advert. Anyhoo, back to the topic at hand, all the boards are dying.....I'm sure once Suikox finishes the new game they're working on, things'll pick up. It may not be like it used to be, but it'll be better. Because Suikosource is simply an informational site, the lack of a new game is especially hard on it. There just isn't much to be done about it. *shrugs*
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I suspect that many of our members have begun illegal drug habits, as there is no new Suikoden information.
Masamune.

Post by Masamune. »

I can understand why activity may have dwindled if people have already discussed the current games to death. As for me, I've only just got into the series first-hand, so I'm glad to have somewhere to post.