Konami E-mail Address

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Lovecraft_elder

Konami E-mail Address

Post by Lovecraft_elder »

First of all, I dunno if this is the right forum, anyhoo, here goes.

I've created a kind of product that I would very much like to present to Konami, the makers of Suikoden etc. But, I live in Europe, and it seems impossible for any person living in this god forsaken part of the world to get any real contact with anyone from Konami... at least anyone of importance.

Well, I would like to know if anyone here could hook me up with an e-mail address, post address or any idea that I can use to get in contact with Konami.
"Everytime you try to drag real life physics into a fantasy setting, God kills a catgirl!" - Please, think of the catgirls!
Night Shadow

Re: Konami E-mail Address

Post by Night Shadow »

hey there! have you tired looking for their site? if i remember correctly, its all in japanese but their e-mail address is written in plain english...

and i do remember there being someone who emailed konami from suiksource a few years back...asking about suikogaiden i think...hopefully, that person sees this. ^_^

the best of luck to you!
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

You should probably try Konami's Japan branch, it's their main home anyway. You can find a comment/suggestion form somewhere there.
Lovecraft_elder

Post by Lovecraft_elder »

Thanks. : )
"Everytime you try to drag real life physics into a fantasy setting, God kills a catgirl!" - Please, think of the catgirls!
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Did you ever have any luck elder? I'd be very interested to find out??