MYSTERY SOLVED: What happened to the Lycanthrope Village?

In-Depth topics that fail to give reasons for their hypotheses.
Templeton
Banned User

MYSTERY SOLVED: What happened to the Lycanthrope Village?

Post by Templeton »

Icebergin
Kangacorn Trainer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:47 pm Post subject: MYSTERY SOLVED: What happened to the Lycanthrope Village?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYSTERY SOLVED!
By Icebergin

Yes, that's right, I've followed all the leads, turned every page. And I've come to the conclusion of one of Suikoden's greatest mysteries. And I'd like to prove my next point by means of social science!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LYCANTHROPE VILLAGE!?

Let's see the facts:

1.The Lycanthrope Village is gone: There wouldn't be too much mystery if it was still around, now would there? The disappearance of the village is the first step in finding out what exactly happened. After all, if it hadn't been DESTROYED, I wouldn't have to find out about it.

2.Windy destroyed the village: Yes the village and the Village People were all destroyed by Windy. She's a mean woman and doesn't like Lycanthropes, obviously.

3.Bob is the only survivor of the incident. Yes, that's right, only Bob of all people survived the terrible catastrophe that was the Lycanthrope Village.

4.The Lycanthrope Village is in the Grasslands. Not much to say, but that is indeed it's Geographical Location.

So, what did happen?

Well, let me tell you. The Lycanthrope Village was destroyed by Windy. Oh, right. We already established that. Well, uh... Let me tell you what my sources were able to uncover. The Lycanthrope Village was a happy village of hippy wolves! Yeah, that's right. Hippy WOLVES! They spent all day worshipping the devil, ur... the "happy man". I mean these people change into WOLFPEOPLE! THEY LOSE CONTROL! But, what kept them at bay when they changed... was their idol! Yes, the happy lava lamp that was in the center of the Village would keep the Lycanthropes staring in happiness for HOURS until they'd change back.

Pretty neat, huh? Well, Windy, in her search for True Runes can to the Grasslands in search of the True Elemental Runes, and mistakenly she thought that the big happy lava lamp was a seal for the True Fire Rune! So, she destroyed it. The Lycanthropes, who were pretty pissed that their 60's style acid party was ended tried to strike back. But Windy can FLY! SHE CAN FLY! By fly, I mean TELEPORT! So it went something like this!

Lycanthropes: "YOU BLEW UP THE HAPPY LAMP! GRRRR!"

Windy: "So?"

Lycanthropes: "RRAARRRRRRR!!!!!"

*All the Lycanthropes transform, unfortunately for them... Windy disappears!*

Lycanthropes: "GRRR! ARGH!"

*Lycanthropes attack each other!*

Bob: "Man, this LSD is really trippy! What's goin' on? I... I can't feel my toes..."

Yeah, or something like that. The point is the Lycanthropes made Wolf-Burgers out of each other. Windy continued on her journey to find the 7 Dragon Ba—I mean the uh... 27 True Runes. And poor Bob (Who at that time was known as Steve Martin), by the time he woke up from his bad LSD trip it was all said and done. His Village was in ruins, his people had killed each other for no apparent reason other than being completely and unconditionally stupid. Thus, (Steve Martin) Bob moved to the East, seeking answers. All that came out of that was an infatuation with Bob Marley and the growth of some dreadlocks. He still has no idea that his people killed themselves.

Oh yeah, and somewhere during that time he picked up that Rune or whatever he has. Makes you wonder if they have a True Rune that keeps them, like the Dragons and the Vampires. But that is a mystery best solved another day!

Uhm... Well... I cleared out my PMs on accident. (Note to self: do not try to delete stuff at 4AM)

So if you people have a mystery that you want the answers to, I'm your man... I'm the ICEBERGIN!

PEACE!

Filipe
The Cool Hand of God
The Executors of Harmonian Order

4023 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha thats awesome those somehow I think the destruction of said village is actually a bit more detailed than that I cannot help but laugh at that scenario. Maybe down the line they should do a side story about Bob detailing exactly what happened in the Lycanthrope village. Anyways good job on discovering the mystery and yeah keep it up.

Mekou
Clan Veteran

9500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:58 pm Post subject:

*gasps* Not the happy lamp! *runs off and cires*

Um..I found this scenario amusing. ^_^

I want to be a hippy wolf...<_<

Glen Cott
General de Ejército
Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:12 pm Post subject:

Hilarious Icebergin, just hilarous.

I want to think of a mystery for you to solve.......

Njord
Marine Knight Captain
Island Nationeers

130177 Potch
1500 Soldiers
300 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:26 pm Post subject:

Hahaha... that is good really good (err... semi good compared to his previous ones)... they killed each other Hmmm... I really couldn't solve it better than you did (I know what you are thinking... it is because I'm not the great Icebergin so please don't bother reminding me that).

Anyway I really enjoyed your li...Ahm detective work, so expect from me a mystery that really needs to be answered (ok then... I will PM it to you as soon as possible)...in fact his conclusions are really...... great, Hahaha made you all look... keep up the good work.

And1balla
Rolling Stone

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:38 pm Post subject:

I enjoyed this story... haha the scenario makes me laugh, but my favorite mystery that you solved is the Hugo's father mystery. Keep up the good detective work, and I will try to think of some mysteries for you to solve.

Filipe
The Cool Hand of God
The Executors of Harmonian Order

4023 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:59 pm Post subject:

Hmmm there were other stories written just like this previously? Really I suppose I might look them up if they are not the old Hugo's dad one as I have already seen, read, and posted in already. I suppose he should come up with inventive explanations for all sorts of weird little mysteries in the series. Like for why Neclord stole the blue moon rune or whatever it is called I have forgotten since I have not played Suikoden 2 in a while.

Alseid
Queen's Shield
The right King of all bastards

100000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:08 pm Post subject:

there's another about why is Lepant so orange...

Project Whatever: As bad as it gets.

Lord Riou
Clan Veteran

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:09 pm Post subject:

wow that is one heck of a story......I am in tears here.

Axiose
Suikox.com Admin
The Fluffy Dæmon
Altruistic Apparitions

103364696 Potch
9300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:41 am Post subject:

Awesome Icebergin! Funny funny stuff!

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules." ~ Walter Sobchak

Servo
Defender of the Faith
Faithers of the Defend

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:57 am Post subject:

....so you consider Bob and his Lycanthrope kin hippies because they resemble Jamaicans, with their brown skin and dredlocks? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE IMPLYING!?!?!??!?!?!

Nah, I'm just messing with ya! That was a great story!

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.

Icebergin
Kangacorn Trainer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:05 am Post subject:

RandomGuy, the best thing to do is to simply ask the mystery and let me handle the speculation. A lot of the mysteries I get PMed are already "solved" in the respect that they are people wanting me to prove something that's equally off-the wall as my mysteries. And well, what'd the fun in just writing out someone else's idea?

Go ahead, PM away! ASK AWAY! the time is NOW!

I will SOLVE THOSE MYSTERIES!!!

Snowe Vingerhut
Soldado
Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:44 pm Post subject:

Does the post title say mystery solved? Please allow me to offer an alternative, Icebergin. Allow me to use.... Who, in the hell am I kidding.

This theory(heck, you could almost call it fact) is ROCK solid! And when I say rock, I mean it. For I looked under the very same rocks that Icebergin looked under, and even some others he didn't know about(being that under a rock is my natural habitat)! To disprove this is to tempt fate.

So now you ask, is Icebergin my Hero now?

Hell no!
Bob is! The last survivour of the Lycanthropes!

Lunarblade
Meghan Walker
White Wolf Templars

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points
[ Exchange ]
[ Donate ]

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:41 pm Post subject:

Ahaha....very well done. I wonder what the wolves in the village did when they had the "munchies"...

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: MYSTERY SOLVED: What happened to the Lycanthrope Village?

Post by KFCrispy »

um, this was just a joke topic.
Michael Easton

Post by Michael Easton »

I can't believe that I actually read all of that.
Transcending_time

Post by Transcending_time »

was that real??

do they really enjoy being eaten by a co-lycanthrope???

anyway, is it true???

how did you find this???
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

seriously dude, was YOU tripping when you wrote this?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

just want to remind you people that Templeton didn't write this, he was trying to archive worthwhile topics from other sites. since he was copying a lot over here, he didn't have time to format them to be legible..... but anyway, we've cleared up what kinds of topics we feel is worth archiving.
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Dang.....and I thought it WAS real.....dammit......that fooled me there....hahahahah!!!!!
KC_MCDOHL

Re: MYSTERY SOLVED: What happened to the Lycanthrope Village

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Whats with all the potch, soldiers, nation points, donate and exchange type info? It makes tired reading ??