*Spoilers* Troy as Pesmerga and Yuber as...

In-Depth topics that fail to give reasons for their hypotheses.
killerslime

Re: *Spoilers* Troy as Pesmerga and Yuber as...

Post by killerslime »

I don't get it. How could he be Luca reincarnate, isn't Pesmerga in Suikoden 1?
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Sasarai10 wrote:If Pesmerga is Luca,then he is not a shadow,as supposed to be,but Luca dressing with different armor,and Luca faking his death in S2 when you defeat him.
"Sent back" would suggest that he did still die.
bluemask wrote:Oh ok. Yep, that's what I truly meant. Sorry for the long-winded explanations. I was too shallow when it comes to these things which is bad for me lol.
S'ok, in which case all I was saying is that he could still be in Suikoden IV without being a Star of Destiny, as he was in both Suikoden and Suikoden II as a non-SoD.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Lemmy Claypool wrote: "Sent back" would suggest that he did still die.

What??? I cannnot understand..Luca died twice? :?

If Pesmerga is actually Luca,then the only possible explanation is,that Luca has 2 personalities,and Pesmerga is his alter ego,whilst he is calm-headed,and Luca is his "regular" personality,whilst he is lunatic.

killerslime wrote:I don't get it. How could he be Luca reincarnate, isn't Pesmerga in Suikoden 1?

That's the problem...if Pesmerga wasn't in Suikoden 1 then it would be more possible that Pesmerga is Luca.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Sasarai10 wrote:
Lemmy Claypool wrote: "Sent back" would suggest that he did still die.

What??? I cannnot understand..Luca died twice? :?
Where are you getting that from? Your first post said he would have had to fake his own death. I was just saying the fact that Hirathien said he was "sent back" would imply that he did die, but was sent back by some cosmic entity to right his wrongs, balance out his karma and save his soul from damnation.

By the way, all of this is just as unjustified as the thread theory, so don't take any of this as gospel if you still don't get it.
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

Being "sent back" doesn't mean the other entity/self should not be in the same time plane. I think the theory of sending back is actually sending back "in time" so both entities (Luca and Pesmerga) could co-exist.

About the shadow/alter-ego thing, his soul could have been in some dimensional rift after dying in which case, he is given another chance to repent placing him as a "shadow" (as how he refers to himself) on some time frame which could be way beyond Suikoden II's time.