Aldo is Windy.

In-Depth topics that fail to give reasons for their hypotheses.
sticky-runes

Re: Aldo is Windy.

Post by sticky-runes »

well i think if somebody is suggesting that Windy is a male character, then the idea is that she transforms herself into a man. she is a sorceress after all. But then, if she could do that, then she could have just gone up to McDohl disguised as Gremio or Pahn and said "Pardon me, young master, but I - HA! I've got your rune now, you little bastard, DIE!"
Sylo

Post by Sylo »

sticky-runes wrote:well i think if somebody is suggesting that Windy is a male character, then the idea is that she transforms herself into a man. she is a sorceress after all. But then, if she could do that, then she could have just gone up to McDohl disguised as Gremio or Pahn and said "Pardon me, young master, but I - HA! I've got your rune now, you little bastard, DIE!"
Absolutely hilarious! Thanks for that xD
"You will never be strong if you consider yourself weak" - Cleo, Suikoden
ralphyu

Post by ralphyu »

Im just started playing suikoden 4, and im also curious about Aldo, and the mysterious accident happened to him. One idea really came to my mind was he was also taken by soul eater just like what happened to others(Odessa, Gremio, Teo, and Ted)

P.S. Ted must be happy to see his friend in soul eater. Just assuming they had a reunion after several years past.
~To defy Me is to defy the Sun~ Arsthat Falena
FliktorForce

Post by FliktorForce »

I don't think it's all that plausible for Aldo to be Windy, but if he was mind-controlled by a black rune to obsess over Ted, and then placed on an island to be conveniently found by a recruiting army that he just happened to be a part of...
Still waiting for that daring piece of fan art with Zahak and Galleon sharing eyeliner in the bathroom.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

ralphyu wrote:Im just started playing suikoden 4, and im also curious about Aldo, and the mysterious accident happened to him.
Perhaps this "mysterious accident" costed him his balls and then he took a decision...

"From now on, I want to be called Windy..."
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

Ohh.. Now I have the urge to name the army People's Front on my next playthrough. And maybe change Lazlo's Scooby Doo sounding Razro to Wazwo lol
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

"How much do you hate the Scarlet Moon Empire?"

"A lot!"

ralphyu

Post by ralphyu »

Aldo died from a mysterious accident. We knew that Ted do not want other to get involve with him or get close to him because he knew that people who are close to him will vanish just like what happened with Tir.
~To defy Me is to defy the Sun~ Arsthat Falena