Runes wallpaper

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Runes wallpaper

Post by Oppenheimer »

Mio wrote:here it is...

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5484 ... eenuv9.jpg

(dang, photobucket won't host widescreens for free)

i hope i could add some cool logo name from Suikoden

but i don't know how to do that...

*looks at Oppenheimer
Beautiful, many thanks. I don't have anything better than paint myself either. But I will put it on my desktop immediately.
ShadowofLyon

Post by ShadowofLyon »

very cool images of the wallpaper runes. I also like yours suiko2fan2 too.
Role

Post by Role »

Runemaster wrote:I have no idea why Suikoden 3 created seperate symbols of Rage, Cyclone and Thunder Sword while in the game, the symbols of Fire, Wind and Lit. are the ones appearing once you cast those three. But in Tactics they never did create symbols for the new ones: Flowing Sword and M.Earth Sword.
Eh? But I thought they had done that in Suikoden 5? I could have sworn I saw them in a player's guide...
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Role wrote:
Runemaster wrote:I have no idea why Suikoden 3 created seperate symbols of Rage, Cyclone and Thunder Sword while in the game, the symbols of Fire, Wind and Lit. are the ones appearing once you cast those three. But in Tactics they never did create symbols for the new ones: Flowing Sword and M.Earth Sword.
Eh? But I thought they had done that in Suikoden 5? I could have sworn I saw them in a player's guide...
You meant Suikoden 3, correct?

Yeah, but only at the player guide. In-game, the symbols of Fire,Wind and Lightning are the ones appearing when you cast their swords, as I've said in my post above.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Oppenheimer wrote:Beautiful, many thanks. I don't have anything better than paint myself either. But I will put it on my desktop immediately.
There is always Gimp, little confusing but free...and Suiko2fan2 I liked the Leknaat one...Mio you did pretty good, reminds me alot of the Suikoden 1 disc.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Role

Post by Role »

No, I mean Suikoden V.

Forgive me, as it's been a couple of years, but I swear I saw one. I was playing Suikoden 5 at a friend's house, and I remember them yelling at me for some reason and not letting me play anymore because I 'spoiled the game' looking at the runes section of the guide... I know those three had runes before hand, but I could have sworn I saw runes for the other two in the book as well. I could be wrong, though, but... Without actually seeing the guide again, I can't say so for sure.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Yeah maybe it was in the GAME GUIDE but not in the ACTUAL game itself, right?
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

I have two wallpapers that I've recently made. I also only have paint to work with.

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt25 ... Runes3.jpg

this first one is every rune that I could find off of Due fiumi and here at suikosource. Runes at the top are effect runes. At the bottom are the technique runes. On the right side are the magic runes that are spawned from the true runes on the right (fire and rage, etc.). The left side also has the known magic runes spawned from the runes on the left, however I also included those that we don't know where they are from. It's pretty convenient that it ended up being semetric.

The arrangement of the bottom true runes is obvious. I put the blue moon, punishment, and soul eater together because those of the worst curses on the true rune bearers. Beast, gate, and dragon were just kinda left over. But you could say that those deal with creatures, rather than principles or nature like the other ones.

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt25 ... Runes2.jpg

This one has the center runes being the main rune from each game with it's buddies around it. I also put child runes with their parent. I made some assumptions with Drain, sword of element, blinking, and sunbeam. I did have the resurrection under the soul eater but took it out after reading another thread in one of the theory threads.