Genso Suikoden 4 - Prelude Book

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
nephlabobo

Genso Suikoden 4 - Prelude Book

Post by nephlabobo »

I found this in Seoul yesterday - the big bookstore in Seoul has a great Japanese section.

Genso Suikode IV - Prelude

ISBN 4-86155-016-5

It's not huge and it's basically a promotional thing but it's nice. It comes with an 8 song CD Sampler of the soundtrack.

It's got two chapters - 1) The Concept of GS4
2) The Chronicle of GS4

Chapter 1
Interview with Coba about the music (I believe)

Info, art and game shots of 27 of the characters.

Some info and picture/art of the different towns and cities you can visit - the Nekobold village looks cute :D

Then some stuff on different items in the game, followed by info on the battle system and the 1 on 1 duels.

After that is a bit of info on the runes and spells in the game.

Next is what I believe is a list of all 108 characters.

Chapter 2

Interview with Junko Kawano and Noritada Matsukawa

Next is an interview with Masahiko Kimura, Norikazu and Tatsumi Adachi

Next is a listing (with game shots) of where the music on the CD sampler fits into the game

That's bascially it for GS4 stuff. It has a listing of all the promo suff you can get with it. (Looks like there's some sort of promo deal with the PSX Hard Drive and GS4) Then it has a listing of all the Genso games - including the Suikogaiden games.

Then it's a list of all the soundtracks fronm 1-4 which is actually cool becuase now I know what I'm missing.

My Japanese is so-so...I can't really read the interviews or anything. I can read bits of it.

It does have some nice art in it, though. It has a nice pic of all the main characters - it's very cartoony and Jeane has *humongous* breasts! LOL!

It's a novelty item - but it's neat to have and it's gotten me a little more psyched for GS4 :D

Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner. I'll try and find one that I can use but I don't know how easy it's going to be.....Sorry I can only talk about this book, but I thought people might be interested.