A specific wallpaper...

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Hunter451

A specific wallpaper...

Post by Hunter451 »

I recently lost everything I had on my computer, and am in the process of hunting down all the stuff again. One thing I used to have, which I can't seem to find again, was a certain Suikoden V wallpaper.

Basically, it had the cover art of Suikoden V to the right side of the desktop, with one major difference. Everyone was chibi-fied. It was posted int he King Blogs if I remember correctly, but after going through the whole thing, all I could find was a small image of the chibi-fied cover art. The wallpaper seems to have been taken down... Anybody happen to have it?
Basel

Post by Basel »

Can you post the link to the small image of the chibi-fied cover art. I might have the wallpaper but not sure which one you want.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
killey

Post by killey »

I assume this is the one:
Link

I only have it in 1024x768 so I hope that's okay.
Basel

Post by Basel »

You can still get them from the official blog entry of 2006-01-11:
http://www.blog.konami.jp/gs/genso_v/20 ... 8.php#more
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser