Wallpaper

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Trigon

Wallpaper

Post by Trigon »

Does anyone know a good site to get wallpaper on the (true)runes especially the Dawn and Twilight Runes together? Or just an image of the two runes? Or just a really good site to get Suikoden wallpaper...
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

rpg dreamers has wallpaper, and some rune ones.

i know theres one for each elemental, and i made a rune of punishment one, with a black back, and the rune right in the middle.

i might try to throw something together, or, if you have rune pics, try making your own, its fairly simple

EDIT: bored, so i upped mine. and also, rpgdreamers wallpaper

EDIT2: ack, apparently photobucket has a max image size of 800x600, spoiling my wallpapers
Last edited by warmaster670 on Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

I found a few select sites with Suikoden wallpapers some with I, II, III, IV & V, i don't think any have the specific wallpaper your looking for but maybe you'll take a shine to one of these.

Links Below:

Suikoden V Wallpapers

Suikoden IV Wallpapers

Suikoden III Wallpapers

Suikoden II Wallpapers

Suikoden I Wallpapers

SuikoGaiden. Vol 1 Wallpapers

SuikoGaiden Vol. 2 Wallpaper

Not the widest selection but anyway there some decent ones.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
Basel

Post by Basel »

RPG-O-Mania has a nice collection of Suikoden Wallpapers
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Trigon

Post by Trigon »

thanks for the help

also, warmaster670, your link doesn't work.
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

Trigon wrote:thanks for the help

also, warmaster670, your link doesn't work.
lol, opps, i guess i put a picture link in instead of the site link, fixed
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

No problem glad to help just ask if need anything.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!