Suikoden III Manga

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Persmerga

Suikoden III Manga

Post by Persmerga »

Can anyone list the Suikoden III manga in order for me at all??

Also does the manga follow the Suikoden III game or is it something after game or about certain characters side stories???

Cheers
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

order:

plot: It's in-game stuff. Just a different way of telling Suikoden III's plot.
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Lol i guessed it would be 1-11 but kudos for that :D

I meant i have found a few different titles: Succesor of Fate being one & another being Heir of Fate just wondering if these are same books different names of if diferent and lead from each other etc??

Thx
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

All the ones I have on hand seem to be 'Successor of Fate'. You can only tell their contents by the cover art (it shows the characters who the volume focuses on), as well as the description on back.

Each of them does some part of telling the main plot, but also exploring of specific characters. Its not to a great extent though - for instance, Volume 7 has the Destroyers on the cover, but they only get maybe 15-20% of the coverage in the book. The difference is usually that their scenes depict stuff you didn't see in the game, while the scenes with other characters are more based on what happened in game.

What the characters on the cover usually mean is: "There's something in this volume about these characters that you didn't see in the game".

From Tokyopop's page ( http://www.tokyopop.com/S-1234/ ) -
1 - Karayans
2 - Zexen Knights
3 - Geddoe's Mercs
4 - Alma Kinan
5 - Harmonians (the bad ones, not the mercs)
6 - Geddoe, Flame Champion, Wyatt
7 - Destroyers
8 - Budehuc Castle crew
9 - Grasslanders (+ Caesar?)
10 - All the True Rune owners
11 - Leknaat
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Ok thanks well gonna order 1-10 can't find 11 available in UK.

cheers
Belle

Post by Belle »

11 comes out next week.... (07 Dec 2006)
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Nice. Thanks for that.

Feel free to close.
misakinina

Re: Suikoden III Manga

Post by misakinina »

Do you guys have the scan for the manga?

I'm pretty desperate to find it's Volume 8...^^;
"There must have been some rough meals for Riou growing up. Let's hear it for Nanami!!!"

"Huh?! What do you mean!!!!"