Suikoden Cards - sell/trade?

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Hyura

Suikoden Cards - sell/trade?

Post by Hyura »

Is it okay if I post this here? Well, I wanted to ask, have they released any card stories from Suikoden IV or V yet? I haven't seen any so far.

Also, I'm looking to sell or trade my entire Suikoden card collection. I don't really keep them for collection's sake, I just like to keep the cards of characters I like.
All of the cards are in mint condition (I bought them from Cardhaus a couple years back and they've been sitting in my cardbook ever since) and I have several doubles and holagraphic (sp?) versions as well. Here's the scans I made:

Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4
Page 5 | Page 6 | Page 7 | Page 8
Page 9 | Page 10 | Page 11 | Page 12
Page 13 | Page 14 | Page 15 | Page 16
Page 17 | Page 18 | Page 19

By the way, I'm sorry if they're not in the correct order. I'm confused about which cards go where. As I said, I'd be happy to sell or trade them, but I'll only take cards that feature my favorite characters. xD

I also kept the Booster box for one of the series. It has the game instruction booklet and a map-thingy to play the cards on: Picture
Nanashi

Post by Nanashi »

How much for your entire collection? and do you ship outisde US? Like me, I'm in the Philippines.
Basel

Re: Suikoden Cards - sell/trade?

Post by Basel »

Hyura wrote:have they released any card stories from Suikoden IV or V yet?
There is one kit for Suikoden IV but none for Suikoden V yet.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Hyura

Post by Hyura »

Nanashi: Wow! You want the whole thing? I'd charge about $1.50 per card (or $1 without the plastic card holder), but if you really want to buy the whole thing I can give you a discount of somesort. And I can ship outside of the US but I'd have to charge a little extra for shipping ($4 or $5).

Basel: Thanks for answering my question! If anybody has the Suikoden IV cards I'd love to see them (even if you aren't sellling).
Nanashi

Post by Nanashi »

Yup I want the whole set - how many pieces of cards do you plan to sell?
Hyura

Post by Hyura »

Let's see... I have aprox. 261 to 300+ Suikoden cards (that's including the doubles), but on second thought, I think I may end up keeping a few. Like the Templeton, Klaus, some of the mission cards, and some of the holographic ones as well. I'll probably keep around 20 or so unless I change my mind.

Okay, so do you want any doubles? If not, I'll exclude them from the deck and let you know how many cards there would be.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

I'll buy some ^^ I've been looking to get the cards, and only wanted certain ones anyway.
Hyura

Post by Hyura »

Mikalatov: Which ones are you interested in? You'll have to make a better offer than Nanashi unless I have doubles of the ones you want. xD;
Nanashi

Post by Nanashi »

exclude the doubles of course :)
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I don't mean to rain on your parade but it'd be best if you PMed each other about details of a any sales. We aren't ebay and we don't want to be settling any disputes relating to money and merchandise, etc. Thanks!
Hyura

Post by Hyura »

That's understandable. xD Will take this to PM then.