Suikoden V 108 Character Guide Book!

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
LyonandthePrinceForever

Suikoden V 108 Character Guide Book!

Post by LyonandthePrinceForever »

I got a while ago,but now i'm using it to follow the Prince's mulitple choice answers and the +1 affections points he recieves when you answer the right way.I'm trying to get the Friedlier Lyon Bonding scene.Iv'e been able to follow it pretty good by matching the symbols up with the symbols of the characters name over ther picture.But my question is does anybody know where i could get this book translated from japanese to english so i can follow it better?Thank you!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

there's a book?? can someone translate the whole thing?!
Linn
Elite Member

Post by Linn »

If nobody is working on translating the list already, I can try to translate some of it. Tthe lines probably won't match up exactly right, though, because I don't have the English release to compare it with. The list is REALLY long, too. It goes on for page after page after page.
Trigon

Post by Trigon »

I found that +1/-1 affection when u answer question in the game in this guide
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file ... en_v_b.txt
scroll to the very bottom.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for or not but it looks similar.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Trigon, could you please link to the html page instead. Gamefaqs does not allow direct linking to txt files.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Trigon

Post by Trigon »

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/929668.html
first guide on the page, then scroll to the very bottom, you should find it there.

sorry I forgot that the underscore _ mess up some links...