Suikoden v Proper Avatar

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Ajora

Suikoden v Proper Avatar

Post by Ajora »

I've been looking for Suikoden V "proper" avatar which means Official Avatar. Does anyone know where to find 'em?

Thanks in advance~
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

You mean the boxes that pop up next to character's dialogue boxes, as well as their Oboro investigations?

I've actually screencapped those (all 108 stars, anyway), I just need to edit them and they'll be up on the character list. So, soon.
Ajora

Post by Ajora »

Yep, that's it!
Thanks! I'll be looking forward to it!
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Any news when you can these on site KoRnholio?

Cheers.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Er, they all got deleted when my hard drive went bust.

I scrapped the project because Basel had them plus much more (all the different expressions) on Suikonix. Which is non-existant now, of course.

Maybe I should get those from him :)
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Yeah would be good cause there some good pics so chances you'll re-start the project?

cheers.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!