Ending Wallpapers

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Kanakara

Ending Wallpapers

Post by Kanakara »

I know there are a lot of different Wallpapers for the Suikoden series and I've checked the other topics to see if I can find what I was looking for but I couldn't so I figured I would just ask. I'm lookin for Wallpapers of the ending pictures for any of the Suikoden series, especially Suikoden III With Luc, Sara, and Leknaat. If you can help me out in finding them that would be awesome

Lemmy's edit: Rectified the name confusion XD
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

Sierra was with Luc and Leknaat in the end of III? Did I miss that? Was she sucking Nash's blood?
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

I think he meant Luc, Leknaat, and Sarah. Not Sierra.

And I don't know if such wallpaper exists or not. So I'm not helpful on this part ><
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

I know what they had probably meant, I was just making a point that they should have read what they wrote before posting it to cause less confusion, as some people might wonder if she was really in the game or not.
Kanakara

Post by Kanakara »

Sorry for that confusion with not putting the right name. I didn't realize I put the wrong person. I should have re-read what I typed. But yeah I'm looking for that Ending Wallpapers, and the EndingPicture of Luc, Sara, and Leknaat is definitly one that I really want to find.