why aren't they making any more suikoden compilation cds?

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
suikofan111

Post by suikofan111 »

y'know, like the celtic collections mainly and the orrizonte etc...i really like those
suikoden rulz =D
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

They might after Suikoden VI is released. I noticed that the Celtic ones as well as the others have I-III on them, so they might be waiting until after VI to start making more of them, like make them after 3 games and so on.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

The most recent Collection-stye arranged CDs was the Another World CD with tracks exclusively from IV and Tactics.

Check it out.

There is none with tracks from V, as of now.
suikofan111

Post by suikofan111 »

patapi wrote:The most recent Collection-stye arranged CDs was the Another World CD with tracks exclusively from IV and Tactics.

Check it out.

not if you count the "Genso Suikoden V ~ Genso New World Music Collection" and yeah i've got the another world collection.
Mikalakatov wrote:They might after Suikoden VI is released. I noticed that the Celtic ones as well as the others have I-III on them, so they might be waiting until after VI to start making more of them, like make them after 3 games and so on.
that's a smart idea, i guess that's what they'll do. if they do do that, then do you think it would just consist of tracks from 4-6 or would there be a few from 1-3 there, too? you've given me a lot of hope, i absolutely love the celtic collections :)
suikoden rulz =D
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

suikofan111 wrote:
patapi wrote:The most recent Collection-stye arranged CDs was the Another World CD with tracks exclusively from IV and Tactics.

Check it out.

not if you count the "Genso Suikoden V ~ Genso New World Music Collection" and yeah i've got the another world collection.
Mikalakatov wrote:They might after Suikoden VI is released. I noticed that the Celtic ones as well as the others have I-III on them, so they might be waiting until after VI to start making more of them, like make them after 3 games and so on.
that's a smart idea, i guess that's what they'll do. if they do do that, then do you think it would just consist of tracks from 4-6 or would there be a few from 1-3 there, too? you've given me a lot of hope, i absolutely love the celtic collections :)
The celtic collections are my favorite out of the CD's outside the OST's. and who knows? maybe we'll get to see a few more 1-3 tracks on the newer CD's, I hope so anyway.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

suikofan111 wrote:

Check it out.

Oh, yes, the LE CD. It's a pity that they aren't as widely available as the other CDs.

Funny how they call S4 "Another World" and S5 "New World".
avenger

Re: why aren't they making any more suikoden compilation cds?

Post by avenger »

well i have

konami game meets famous artist collection 1-2
a green cover cd. it is full of trees. i don't kno the name of the cd (please help)
asian collection
piano collection
orrizonte
celtic collection 1-3
vocals collection
and i have that cd of suikoden V when i got the game.

for me that's all there was, believe me i checked.

THIS IS NEW NEWS.

I read from a site, (forget the site, i'm sorry.) there is a new cd consisting of 11 or 12 tracks. Being released sometime this year. It has music from Tierkris as well as older tracks. This is an arranged album so you can expect great music.
You can google it to get the site. I typed in Suikoden Albums.

Here it is

http://www.n4g.com/nintendods/News-416318.aspxCelebrate 15 Years of Suikoden with New Arrangement Albums
6 Konami is celebrating 15 years of Suikoden with a series of new arrangement albums for vocals and piano. The first album has been announced for January 2010, and will feature two songs from each game in the series, one redone with a vocalist and the other in a piano format. The Suikoden series has a long history of excellence in the music department, so fans should have a lot to look forward to.