Please tell me... which book is this from?

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Shadolin

Please tell me... which book is this from?

Post by Shadolin »

Hello.... I had run across this image (as well as a few others) on someone's Photobucket page.... and I simply MUST know which Suikoden V book it came from!!

Georg Prime's Pages

I just received my copy of the "Official Guide : Characters of 108 Stars" for Suikoden V and it's definitely not from that one. Please, if anyone knows which book this is from AND where I can get it... I beg a reply.

Thank you so much....

PS....... I discovered a Suikoden V "Anthology" Manga on Amazon.co.jp... HERE...... can't find anywhere to purchase it, however. :cry:
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

You can purchase the Comic Anthology directly from Amazon Japan, you know.
Shadolin

Post by Shadolin »

I believe it was telling me that they are out of stock... so I figured I'd just keep an eye on it. Do you own it already, perchance?
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

isn't that a japanese strategy book
Basel

Re: Please tell me... which book is this from?

Post by Basel »

Shadolin wrote:Hello.... I had run across this image (as well as a few others) on someone's Photobucket page.... and I simply MUST know which Suikoden V book it came from!!
It is from the artbook that is part of the limited edition set that was sold in Japan.

PS: You might want to update the image in your account by adding an extension to it.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Shadolin

Post by Shadolin »

Ahh... I was afraid of that. :\
Well.... thank you very much for your help!