Mihatenu Yume (Suikogaiden 2 ED) lyrics

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Linn
Elite Member

Mihatenu Yume (Suikogaiden 2 ED) lyrics

Post by Linn »

I love this song, and I'm going crazy trying to figure out the lyrics. Does anybody know if the soundtrack booklet has the full lyrics? Or know a site that has them? Any help is much appreciated. :)
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

Does anybody know if the soundtrack booklet has the full lyrics? Or know a site that has them? Any help is much appreciated。
According to this statement:
Vol.1も2もともに2枚組の豪華版だ! 初回限定物は計4枚で6000円とややおトク。初回限定でなくてもOP・ED歌詞(ラテン語)対訳がついてきます。Vol.1が2の主人公、Vol.2はジョウイが表紙。

from this page,

The Latin lyrics and translation to Japanese are included if you buy the actual soundtrack.

I can't find an online transcription through google.co.jp though.
Linn
Elite Member

Post by Linn »

Thanks for the reply and link, though I should have been more specific. The song I'm looking for is the one that plays during the credits for Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 2: Duel at Crystal Valley. It's in Japanese, and I can understand parts of it.

Since posting the original message, actually, I've gotten some of the lyrics by testing out different keywords on Google:

凍え切った指先で 示す山の彼方
足音さえ残しえぬ旅人
腕に抱きし見果てぬ夢を 遥かな風に乗せて
(One line missing, first part sounds like "名前知らぬ街角で" but I'm not sure about the second half... It sounds kinda like "抱いた広い背中" but I don't think that's right :? )
肩をすくめ微笑んだ旅人
我が手に残りし見果てぬ夢を この胸に抱きしめたままで

So I guess I'm just looking for one line now. :lol:
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

Wow, now that you posted those lyrics...it really is in Japanese! I can't believe I used to listen to this song thinking it was Latin all along!
(One line missing, first part sounds like "名前知らぬ街角で" but I'm not sure about the second half... It sounds kinda like "抱いた広い背中" but I don't think that's right Confused )
That's sorta what it sounds like to me too. OH! But the ぬ in 名前知ら街角で sounds more like a ね/め to me, even though ぬ makes more sense grammatically.