Suikoden V DVD animation?

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
whileheavenwept

Suikoden V DVD animation?

Post by whileheavenwept »

Hey guys,

I was looking at some suikoden auctions yesterday in Japan and came across 2 dvds. Seeing as how the auctions are in japanese, and I dont speak it, I tried to translate it using altavista translator. The translation was obviously crap, but it did say something about it being the Suikoden V animation DVD. The first in the set.

Here is the link
Suikoden V DVD Case

The second DVD auction ended, and I cant remember the link, but they both had different covers on them.

Has anyone heard about these and can further explain exactly what they are?
Basel

Post by Basel »

These are DVD cases which were given as a pre-order bonus with Suikoden V. Sorry, but there is not any Suikoden V animation DVD.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Too bad haha. Oh and are those rare since they dont give them out anymore
Basel

Post by Basel »

Yes they are extremely rare and way too expensive. The one with the Prince, Kyle and Miakis sells for Yen 10,000 that is around $90.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

Wow, 100 bucks for a DVD case. I think thats even more outrageous than selling suikoden II for 150+.

Think the prices of these cases will ever drop?
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

whileheavenwept wrote:Wow, 100 bucks for a DVD case. I think thats even more outrageous than selling suikoden II for 150+.

Think the prices of these cases will ever drop?

No, rare things tend to only grow in expense.