Suikoden JAPANESE FANART ?

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
andarc_22

Suikoden JAPANESE FANART ?

Post by andarc_22 »

Before my question pardon my bold lettering in the topic title but i notice that when people ask for help on getting pics for suikoden some people on here tend to get a little crabby with that said i just want to know if anyone has been to any japanese suikoden fanart sites and if so could you suggest any for me ive been to quite a few and always looking for new ones im new on here so if this is deemed wrong for this thread i apologize.
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

most of the fanart out there for Suikoden is Japanese actually. Just do a search for a character or for suikoden art or something and you are bound to get some of the Japanese fanart.

But really, most deal with a specific few pairs or characters so depending on what you want it is hard to suggest individual sites but rather you use a search engine. If you are able to manage your search in Japanese, even better but it isn;t necessary to find some nice art.
andarc_22

Post by andarc_22 »

Well like i said in my other post ive been to quite a few and ive even searched on yahoo japan to find them anyway i had a boat load of japanese fanart stored on a hard drive that was fried and lost them all and they came from sites that i used to have on my faves and im having alot of trouble finding some of the sites again and i was just hoping that some other people have come across them and be lucky enough to find those sites again.