Suikoden Two Soundtrack...

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Jowy Atreides

Suikoden Two Soundtrack...

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I'm wondering if anybody out there is willing to part with their four volume Suikoden Two soundtrack box set or if anyone knows of any sites with any still in stock? Thanks in advance.
seaofholes

Post by seaofholes »

You can usually find a copy of the boxed set on eBay.
Sami

Post by Sami »

The boxed sets on eBay are pirated! The authentic four CD box set is now very rare, and the only way to get the Suikoden II soundtrack is to buy the two volumes, each with two CDs, separately. Retailers like Animenation, Otaku, Gamemusic and CDJapan carry legit releases.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Another question: Does the four CD Suikoden Two box set contain all the themes from Suikoden Two, or are there other themes only available in the other Suikoden OSTs? Basically, I'm trying to ask if there's other songs only available in other OSTs? Kind of repeated myself there, but oh well. I'm REALLY trying to clarify my question here.
SkyeWelse

Post by SkyeWelse »

Very true. Ordering the original version of the Genso Suikoden II OST is nearly impossible and it is rare to even find it on ebay, which is where I acquired mine. Although, if you cannot find the original soundtrack you may have no other choice but to purchase the bootlegged version of the OST. However, if you can find the real version, there is a improved sound quality over that of the sonmay, everanime copies which makes it well worth the trouble of locating.

To answer your question Joey, the 4 disc Genso Suikoden II soundtrack does contain all of the tracks/music from the game, including some bonus tracks that were left out of the game.

Best bet in finding a legitimate copy is either over ebay or over Japanese auction, such as amazon.co.jp and using a middleman service such as Celga.com to complete the auction. You can usually tell if the copy is legitimate by noticing the Konami brand logo in the top-right hand corner of the cardboard case that holds the cds. If there is not a Konami logo on the case then the OST is fake.

-SkyeWelse
star_dragon_sword

Post by star_dragon_sword »

what are u talking about! u can get it on animenation.com
...... .....
RiceBowl52

Post by RiceBowl52 »

Does suikogaiden have a soundtrack? Ive never played it so I dont even know if it has a lot of songs. I just like the song in the trailer
Razakin

Post by Razakin »

RiceBowl52 wrote:Does suikogaiden have a soundtrack? Ive never played it so I dont even know if it has a lot of songs. I just like the song in the trailer
There is a soundtrack for Suikogaiden I and there's also soundtrack for Suikogaiden II too.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KMCA-75
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KMCA-97
Probably you can also order those two from animenation or some othe place.
Sami

Post by Sami »

SkyeWelse wrote:Although, if you cannot find the original soundtrack you may have no other choice but to purchase the bootlegged version of the OST.
The authentic boxed set is not available anywhere anymore, but the exact same two volumes that comprise the boxed set are readily available in many places, like Gamemusic, CDjapan and even Amazon.com (though Amazon is expensive for imported music). Watch out for Amazon's Marketplace sellers, though, they often deal in pirated soundtracks but charge the price of the legit releases!