Release date changes to March 21?

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
zionprophecy

Post by zionprophecy »

Ye ai've been doing the countdown, my girlfrined, some friends of mine are going nuts cause im so excited. Only problem is i timed my financial flow a bit wrong so i prolly wont be getting it for a week or so :(
I never said a word to my wife until i said yes to a divorce.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

just called gamestop and EB games again and EB told me the release date is the 29th and gamestop said the 22nd

I wish they would make up there mind :(

I was all excited for tommorow.....
Last edited by son_michael on Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amelia108

Post by amelia108 »

i had this really bad dream where i found out they were delaying it until november! i was so pissed off. i got on here as soon as i woke up to make sure i really was dreaming.

gosh i really am obsessed with this game if i'm dreaming about it...

let's hope i didn't just jinx it though. :lol:
xx TOXiC xx

Re: ...

Post by xx TOXiC xx »

amelia108 wrote:i had this really bad dream where i found out they were delaying it until november! i was so pissed off. i got on here as soon as i woke up to make sure i really was dreaming.

gosh i really am obsessed with this game if i'm dreaming about it...

let's hope i didn't just jinx it though. :lol:
I hope not. :?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

The game ships tomorrow and will be out wednesday. By now, everyone should know this. There's really nothing more you can say about the matter. If you'd seen the earlier post, by Basel, you would know that he emailed EBgames.com and they said the following

Dear EBgames.com Customer,

Thanks for pre-ordering from EBgames.com! As an added benefit to ordering from us, we’ll keep you informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that the publisher has set a new ship date for Suikoden V of 3/21/2006. As always, EBgames.com will not charge your credit card until we ship your order.
I hope everything is going delicious.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

hey! i didn't get that email :S
himurokoken

Post by himurokoken »

i heard from my friend who ordered the game from gamestop.com that his game has already shipped
zionprophecy

Post by zionprophecy »

I just checked the ebgames site they changed their date to 21........those rats had me scared!
I never said a word to my wife until i said yes to a divorce.
amelia108

Post by amelia108 »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:The game ships tomorrow and will be out wednesday. By now, everyone should know this. There's really nothing more you can say about the matter. If you'd seen the earlier post, by Basel, you would know that he emailed EBgames.com and they said the following

Dear EBgames.com Customer,

Thanks for pre-ordering from EBgames.com! As an added benefit to ordering from us, we’ll keep you informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that the publisher has set a new ship date for Suikoden V of 3/21/2006. As always, EBgames.com will not charge your credit card until we ship your order.
yeah, i did read that. nice job on assuming i didn't. it's just that i've preordered games from ebgames and gamestop in the past and they didn't end up getting the games in until days, even sometimes weeks later. therefore i find it hard, personally, to trust them on everything.

that's why i won't feel snug until someone posts that actually physically has it in their hands.
Last edited by amelia108 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buff

Post by Buff »

if some of you don't know yet the game will be out in gamestop and ebgames stores tomorrow and not today. :x
xx TOXiC xx

Post by xx TOXiC xx »

Buff wrote:if some of you don't know yet the game will be out in gamestop and ebgames stores tomorrow and not today. :x
Duh. :roll:
Shigure

Post by Shigure »

I went in on the 15th to preorder and my LOCAL Ebgames told me the game came in on the 30th. However I called them on the 18th and they informed me that it would be in on Wednesday, the 22nd (tomorrow).

I'm so excited about this game that I'm worrying about whether or not the preorder bonus will find its way to Canada.

I'm pysched. I expect good news tomorrow. The moment I hear "Your preorder has arrived." and "Yes, it does include an artbook" is the moment I jump five feet for joy.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Even Konami has acknowledged the release date change.
Konami wrote:03.21.06
KONAMI SHIPS SUIKODEN V TO RETAIL STORES NATIONWIDE
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Even Konami has acknowledged the release date change.
Konami wrote:03.21.06
KONAMI SHIPS SUIKODEN V TO RETAIL STORES NATIONWIDE
WOW now! I just check this forums since a long time to see the release date of Suikoden 5 and this surprise me. Guess my wait is over for Suikoden 5 :D .

(thanks Jowy Atreides)
YuberPesmerga

Post by YuberPesmerga »

Just got my copy.