Suikoden V Premium DVD

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Suikoden V Premium DVD

Post by dragonmasterx »

I skimmed through some of the character profiles. It looks like suikosource's are much more complete.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Anything new revealed in the premium DVD? Perhaps a detailed and clear version of the overall world map revealed in that trailer video on their official website?
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

The Main Tabs:

Promo Movie Collection - All the OPs, promo movies, and commercials.

Suikoden 1-4 108 Stars Data - suikosource entries are so much more informative; I find this 100% useless.

Suikoden V Staff Interview - "BEWARE SPOILERS!" shows up at first, so I'm not checking this till I beat the game.

Music - info like tracklists, sale price, etc. of all released soundtracks and one sample song from each. I have all soundtracks, so I find this 100% useless too.

Info - info of Suikoden V first guide, complete guide, 108 stars complete guide, Suikoden1&2 Complete Edition guide, SuikodenV OST w/ one sample 悲愴な願い, hisou na negai, sad wish. I can easily look up that info online. The only useful thing here is the OST sample.
Basel

Post by Basel »

dragonmasterx wrote:Suikoden 1-4 108 Stars Data
What about Suikoden V data? Is it included under the Info section?
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

Nope.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

so is this dvd limited and would it play in our dvd's (because i feel it's japanese) and could we play it in english
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Basel

Post by Basel »

I do not have it so DMX and other members can give you a better answer. To give you a quick reply, it is a limited edition DVD in Japanese not English. You need a DVD player that is acpable of playing Region 1 DVDs in order to use it.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

Uh you probably mean region 2 because the Japanese use that region while the US and Canada are region 1.
avenger

Re: Suikoden V Premium DVD

Post by avenger »

i just was lucky to make my own suikoden V dvd. well it's currently on 14 cds but it's a movie none the less. i took about 3/4 of a day just downloading the scenes and putting them in order. then i copied them to vcd format. i suppose now that i have a computer that can make dvds, i'll change it over.

i am currently looking for the suikoden 4 movie does anyone know of it, or even if it exists?