Official Artworks

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Buff wrote:many thanks for that scan basel. 8)

do you know when the book will be released?
Basel wrote:Do not waste your time editing the overlap scans since Konami is going to release an artbook for Suikoden V on the 26th of this month."
Kailest

A few more Edits

Post by Kailest »

Thanks Basel for letting us know that the artbook would be out soon, I had been spending little bits of time working on Urda, and Lyon from the promotional artbook, but it will just be faster to wait.

Never the less here are a few more edits for the characters that didn't have overlapped segments.

Ernst (Human)

Zunda

Yorah

Georg Prime

Lu

Sharmista

Wabon

Silva

Volga
Last edited by Kailest on Thu May 18, 2006 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chernigov

Post by Chernigov »

Yay Basel! Hopefully there will be official artwork of Cathiri with her monster rifle...
It must be so great, to have the bits that stick out and the bits that stay in be so clearly revealed!
Basel

Post by Basel »

Amazon Japan has recently listed the art book: http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/486155120X
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Kailest

Artbook

Post by Kailest »

Thanks for posting the updates on the Artbook Basel, have you ordered from Amazon Japan before?

Since I'll be ordering from the US I didn't know what to expect as far as shipping time/cost. Though I'm sure I'll find out when I order...
Basel

Post by Basel »

Yes I did, it is safe just like any other Amazon store but the shipping rate is a bit expensive. As you know Amazon uses DHL for shipping international orders so you can expect your package within a week. As far as Economy Shipping is concerned, I used it twice and in both cases it took around 3 weeks.

To view help in English click on the Help link in the top right corner of the main page and then look for the following text: "Do you need help in English? Click here." You have to do the same thing under "Your Account" if you want your informaiton to be displayed in English.

Shipping Rates and Delivery Information @ Amazon Japan
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Kailest

Cost of the Artbook

Post by Kailest »

hehehe, I just did a little calculation...

The artbook costs:

1500Yen

Shipping/handling to North America:

2700Yen/300Yen

The look on a poor graduate student's face:

Priceless... :shock:

J/k, all of the folks from N. America can expect to pay around: $40.29 (USD)
Eternal

Post by Eternal »

Really Neat!!! Thanks!!! So amazing!!
Magnumkiller

Post by Magnumkiller »

Anyone know where I can get a pic of the last outfit used by the Prince in the 'Stay with Lym' ending?

I don't want to buy a book just for 1 pic :(.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Yuber8900 wrote:here's the link, hope it works...

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=end027uo.jpg
BJ

Post by BJ »

(Might be spoilerish. So I'll put this here)

Anyone have a pic of Gizel when he is captain of the Queens Knights? It's the part when you get the first bad ending of the game where he has a black coat on and whatnot.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Basel wrote:Here you go, Gizel and Ernst in full body artwork and Gizel, Marscal, Georg and Sialeeds facial expressions.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c69/b ... _V_Mix.jpg (591KB).
keviiinn

Post by keviiinn »

can someone get the picture of Lym looking upset, the one where she's facing forward with big eyes, looking like she's about to cry?
josiskrazy

Re: Cost of the Artbook

Post by josiskrazy »

ah man, amazon says that it can't ship outside of japan for the artbook...im hoping its just becuz the book hasnt been released yet...ima have to keep an eye on that...
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Kailest

Re: Art Book

Post by Kailest »

Josis, I ordered a copy of the artbook from amazon.jp on May 12th to be shipped to Philadelphia without any trouble... Which amazon site did you try to go through?