Official Artworks

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

Basel -
Again, thanks for the awesome, awesome work.

I'm still having trouble getting the fixed version of the Gahleon scan. I think I've properly bypassed my cache... can anyone else get it?

Also, while I'm here, has anyone in the US managed to get japanese Suiko V artbooks/guidebooks yet? I've poked around the usual artbook importing sites and come up empty.
Oisin

Post by Oisin »

This is a great collection- hat tip to Basel for all the work.

It's a bummer that not all the profiles have facial expressions- I'm putting together a pic of my dream team, and I can't seem to find any portraits of Goesch as he appeared in the game. He's the only one I'm missing...
Basel

Post by Basel »

Kirin wrote: I'm still having trouble getting the fixed version of the Gahleon scan. I think I've properly bypassed my cache... can anyone else get it?
Fixed. I am so sorry but somehow I dropped the 's' from the 'ps' in the file name :oops:.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Robobandit

Post by Robobandit »

I just wanted to register here and say Thank You for all of the hard work.

I wasn't able to get the art book when I bought the game, so these artworks and scans are the next best thing!

Now I can make some icons :)
Buff

Post by Buff »

hey basel, is there any scan on gizel in his queen's knight gear?
Basel

Post by Basel »

Hi folks,

Do not waste your time editing the overlap scans since Konami is going to release an artbook for Suikoden V on the 26th of this month.
Here is the link: http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item29816.html
Content of the artbook wrote:今、初めて公開される「幻想水滸伝V」の全てをここに!

・「幻想水滸伝V」の全キャラクターの全身図を紹介!
・ボツイラストや設定画を大量公開!
・「幻想水滸伝V」のシナリオライター津川一吉による主人公とリムスレーアの前日談(アナザーストーリー)『兄妹』を独占掲載!!
・未公開を含む全カウントダウンイラストを紹介
・全好感度選択肢を初公開!

B5判/208頁
On a second note, the links on the first page are useless till the 5th of this month since I exceeded my 10GB photobucket account limit. However, you can still use the read-only password to access my account. The read-only password is GeorgPrime
Photobucket email wrote:Your Photobucket account basel-mahdi has exceeded the monthly
bandwidth limit of 10240 Megabytes. Direct linking to your account has been
disabled for the remainder of the month. Any posted links to your album
images will show as a 'Photobucket bandwidth exceeded' icon during this
time.
Buff wrote:hey basel, is there any scan on gizel in his queen's knight gear?
There is a small one but with an overlap on his right hand.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I wonder, are there any screens of artwork/game screens of Lyon and Prince in their Queens Knights armor?
Basel

Post by Basel »

Wraith wrote:I wonder, are there any screens of artwork/game screens of Lyon and Prince in their Queens Knights armor?
Do you mean just like the other Queen's Knights? Nope!
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Basel wrote:
Wraith wrote:I wonder, are there any screens of artwork/game screens of Lyon and Prince in their Queens Knights armor?
Do you mean just like the other Queen's Knights? Nope!
[spoiler]Yeah, the ones from Good Ending 1.
With Prince as Commander of the Queens knights and Lyon as a Queens knight. Might there be a picture of them in the Artbook that is to be released or will it be the one you get at pre-ordering the game?
[/spoiler]
Buff

Post by Buff »

how much is that book going to be?
There is a small one but with an overlap on his right hand.
any chance i can get that please. :)
Yuber8900

Post by Yuber8900 »

[spoiler]I have a picture of the in-game Prince and Lyon in thier outfits if you want. Also the official strategy guide's character listing has Lyons in her section as well...[/spoiler]
Feh
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Yuber8900 wrote:[spoiler]I have a picture of the in-game Prince and Lyon in thier outfits if you want. Also the official strategy guide's character listing has Lyons in her section as well...[/spoiler]
Oh yes please!

About the artbook. Is it going to get released in america?
Yuber8900

Post by Yuber8900 »

Feh
Basel

Post by Basel »

Here you go, Gizel and Ernst in full body artwork and Gizel, Marscal, Georg and Sialeeds facial expressions.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c69/b ... _V_Mix.jpg (591KB).

Buff, the artbook will cost Yen1,500 which is around $13.5.
Wraith, no the artbook is not going to be released in NA. However, you can get it from online stores that sell imported items.
Buff

Post by Buff »

many thanks for that scan basel. 8)

do you know when the book will be released?