Suikoden: Unofficial Secrets

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Night

Suikoden: Unofficial Secrets

Post by Night »

Just caught sight of this publication on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 02-1115130

Just wondered if anyone here had read it, or had any idea what is included in it? Selling from £75, there's no way I'm buying it to find out!
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Basel

Post by Basel »

It is the strategy guide of the first installment of the series. I tried to get it on eBay but the price goes up to $90 :shock:.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Night

Post by Night »

Is that all? Damn, and they make it look so interesting! Unofficial strategy guide though, was an official one ever released?
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
King_Barbossa

no officail one

Post by King_Barbossa »

there was no officail one ever made, same with Suiko 3
Suikoden 2= 120$
Suikoden 1= 75$

Getting ripped off= priceless........in a sense....
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

hey, does anyone here have this book?
or have seen pictures of the insides?
could you tell me if the inside pages are color or black and white?