Cell Phone Charms

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Yohn

Cell Phone Charms

Post by Yohn »

I've got an entire Suikoden theme going on on my cell phone (I made a few ringtones out of the CD I got from the Konami contest last year and I've uploaded a few pictures for backgrounds and screen savers).

I'm missing one thing, however:

Suikoden Cell Phone Charms or straps.

Where on earth can I get these? They've got to exist out there somewhere! I'd even be looking for a keychain that has a removeable charm clasp on the main part of the charm.

I'm not terribly picky about what game.
Raftrider

Post by Raftrider »

I've looked around the internet for you as well as ebay---no dice. These items you're seeking probably don't exist. I've been told Suikoden merchandise doesn't sell well in Japan.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Official Suikoden cellphone straps were given out as preorder bonus of Suikoden IV in Japan. There were 9 designs, based on the 9 known True Runes and their respective bearers. (Soul Eater, Punishment, Moon, Beginning and the 5 elementals)

You should try looking around on Japan-based auction sites, like Yahoo! Japan.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

I saw one on ebay of the True Fire Rune, too bad they didn't bring em out over here >< I would have loved the Souleater one.
Camus

Post by Camus »

I have the True Wind Rune strap, and got it for about $10 on Yahoo!Auctions. I've seen a Suikoden III strap of the Flame Champion. If I find the image I'll post it up ^^
CrowbarSka

Post by CrowbarSka »

Are there any downloadable ringtones for a Samsung?
Camus

Post by Camus »

Here's the Flame Champion strap I posted about 2 months ago.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

you know, every time I see auctions on Yahoo Japan, they all say that the seller will not ship internationally >.<
Camus

Post by Camus »

Mikalakatov wrote:you know, every time I see auctions on Yahoo Japan, they all say that the seller will not ship internationally >.<
I use a middleman service, such as ShoppingMallJapan or Crescent Shop. It costs a little more, but you wouldn't be able to get that stuff anywhere else~
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

Camus wrote:
Mikalakatov wrote:you know, every time I see auctions on Yahoo Japan, they all say that the seller will not ship internationally >.<
I use a middleman service, such as ShoppingMallJapan or Crescent Shop. It costs a little more, but you wouldn't be able to get that stuff anywhere else~
Those sites do not work >.>;;;