Bonus Disc for Suikoden V

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
nephlabobo

Post by nephlabobo »

What's the preorder bonus?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

nephlabobo wrote:What's the preorder bonus?
A premium DVD called Genso Suikoshiden, containing miscellaneous information on the entire series. For exact details of what will be available, check out the Dec 28 entry of the King's blog.

Translations by dmx/jainsafel is available under the Weblog section of the main site here.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Is that for the American release or just Japan though?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Just the Japanese release. The western release might have something extra, but probably nothing quite as extravagant as the Japanese limited edition (pre-ordered).
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

We never get anything cool... :cry:
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

On track two of the Suikoden V music CD that came with the preorder bonust here's this mumbling and thing "clunk" at the beginning and end before the music. What in the world is that? If it's a plot related answer please be really really vague as we don't want even minor spoilers here.
WarBaby2

Post by WarBaby2 »

Has some of this DVDs content schown up on the net already? Would be interesting to know, because in Europe, wehre I live, was no preorder or limited edition orderin possible at all. :-/
"Yea, you should fight fire with fire... Gee! You should fight EVERYTHING with fire!"
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Most people in Europe who got it imported a copy of the Japanese LE from reputable suppliers.
WarBaby2

Post by WarBaby2 »

I tried, to no avail.

I wouldn't understand the stuff on that DVD anyway. I don't spak japanese. WhatI meant was: Is there a skript online of that stuff or a fantranslation?
"Yea, you should fight fire with fire... Gee! You should fight EVERYTHING with fire!"
Juggalo JXL

Post by Juggalo JXL »

I got a Suikoden V Music CD when I picked up my copy...you probably already know this though.
WarBaby2

Post by WarBaby2 »

Jup, the soundtrack I already got, but the "History of Suikoden" DVD is not to get here in Austria.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Did anyone who got a PAL Suikoden V get any bonus stuff with it? Or was finally getting the game bonus enough for everyone? haha
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

Oppenheimer wrote:Did anyone who got a PAL Suikoden V get any bonus stuff with it? Or was finally getting the game bonus enough for everyone? haha
Don't mock us and our lack of bonuses ;~;
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Awwww :cry: that sucks. Well the CD was short anyway and the art book didn't have anything that isn't in the game.
avenger

Re:

Post by avenger »

Oppenheimer wrote:On track two of the Suikoden V music CD that came with the preorder bonust here's this mumbling and thing "clunk" at the beginning and end before the music. What in the world is that? If it's a plot related answer please be really really vague as we don't want even minor spoilers here.

well remember xenogears' battle theme? it stated xenosaga on ps2, xenosaga on ps2 at the beginning of the music theme kay?