Any store that sells Suikoden action figures?

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Nanashi

Post by Nanashi »

Don't frget to include Jowy, Futch, Luc and Luca (it's fun to see a madly wielding sword statuettes from time to time)
Morridor

Post by Morridor »

I actually see Suikoden memorabilia every once in a while at this store in my mall called "Too Cool." They have a lot of bootleg stuff, but the Suikoden stuff isn't bootleg. You have to be careful in that store. I don't know if it's a big chain store. Does anyone else have this store in their mall?

Danny
Konami RPG Stars / Suikoden Website!
Click this Link for the Official Suikoden Website for free Suiko Art Books + OSVs, DS Lites, and $250 Gamestop gift cards
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I don't, but my mall is pretty crappy.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
NcDohl

Post by NcDohl »

Just wondering if anyone knows about another website that offers the set of seven figures for a reasonable price other than AnimeTen? Apparently the website is down due to personal issues of the owner. I live in Calgary, Canada and I can't seem to be able to find these figures anywhere. Thanks in advance!!
Valixian

Post by Valixian »

Occam Arkitect wrote:Actually, I bought mine from a local comic store here, and they open these boxes by request(the flap below, not the upper opening), and tape it back again "nicely" after they find what you are looking for. Lucky me, I guess.

will you pls tell me where in our country you buy ur suikoden Figures because all the mall that i went to I always drop by at the comic section or action figure store and I dont see anything about suikoden. tnx :D
"Real Knowledge is to know the innocence of everyone"