Suikogaiden Guides.......????

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Seink

Suikogaiden Guides.......????

Post by Seink »

Hi, just cofused about which guide book should i buy. I want to collect the suikogaiden guide books to LOOK AT and for DRAWING purposes. I can't read japanese and the picture is all that matters. From the looks of it i should go for the Visual Guide books but just to make sure if i am making the right choice.....0_o

Genso Suikogaiden Vol.2 Duel at Crystal Valley Visual & Scenario Guide [00/05/01]
Publisher: Shinkigen-sha 1200yen
ISBN4-88317-867-6

Genso Suikogaiden Vol.2 Duel at Crystal Valley Official Complete Guide Book [00/05/01]
Publisher: Futaba-sha 1500yen
ISBN4-575-16260-4

Genso Suikogaiden Vol.1 Swordsman of Harmonia World Expansion Book [00/11/10]
Publisher: Futaba-sha 1200yen
ISBN4-575-16237-X

This is a tiny little book with a lot of info. It has everything from charts indicating the flow of the game (regarding luck points) to a very nice geography section indicating the travel routes of a few characters including Viktor and Flik. It's a Suikogaiden Vol.1 game guide and mini suikoden world guide all in one. ^_^ The back of the book is even reminiscent of the encyclopedia. There are many info that are not available in other books that managed to fit into this tiny little book. It's like doraemon's 4-D pocket!

Genso Suikogaiden Vol.1 Swordsman of Harmonia Visual & Scenario Guide [00/11/03]
Publisher: Shinkigen-sha 1200yen
ISBN4-88317-828-5
It's heavy for man to move the wheel of destiny but not impossible.
Genso

Post by Genso »

The visual guide book has a lot of screen shot images from the game and I think (not 100% sure) it had the official pics of the characters.

None of the books has extra bonus pics, I think.

The visual guide book is definitely pretty to look at and it's pretty big in size. (not width, but height).

The World Expansion book is probably not what you want. The other book, I don't think I've seen the inside of it before.