Suikoden: The Movie... Is it TRUE!???

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
nadz

Suikoden: The Movie... Is it TRUE!???

Post by nadz »

Is it true that Konami will be making a movie based on Suikoden!?? whoa!!! :D :D :D
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

what?

where did you get this info from?
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

He's probably talking about Suikoden: Demon Century. If that's the case, then no, Suikoden is not based on that movie.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Futch02

Post by Futch02 »

I'd be a nice thought, but I think there's a lot of games they'd pick to make movies out of over suikoden. I mean, you know how much it would cost to hire 108+ actors?!
Night

Post by Night »

Futch02 wrote:I'd be a nice thought, but I think there's a lot of games they'd pick to make movies out of over suikoden. I mean, you know how much it would cost to hire 108+ actors?!
If you based it on IV, then pretty cheap, considering how little most of them would be used :wink:
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Viki

Post by Viki »

Night wrote:
Futch02 wrote:I'd be a nice thought, but I think there's a lot of games they'd pick to make movies out of over suikoden. I mean, you know how much it would cost to hire 108+ actors?!
If you based it on IV, then pretty cheap, considering how little most of them would be used :wink:
Lol nice one though really it would be nice to have a suikoden movie, btw a movie doesn't always have to be based on actors it could be like ff7. Though i prefer actors.
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Actually there is a Suikoden movie with real life actors, that got released some time ago, but again it has nothing to do with the game.

Don't remember where I saw it the first time but here's a link to a DVD at Play Asia:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-ad- ... -12w4.html
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
Night

Post by Night »

And on that page is a link to this movie too:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-37-5ee ... -12w5.html

Which appears to be another Suikoden movie.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
darkness knight

well

Post by darkness knight »

well i would like to see suikoden in anime in ovas it would be awesome but the movie with the japanese pelople....ummm kind a freaks me out and if they could do a movie about suikoden 2 they dont need to use all 108 stars of destiny just talk about it besides,if the movie ever got to be famous like lord of the rings it wouldnt matter the price of 108 actors would it?
Thë®ë å®ë ÞëøÞlë whø ƒølløw thëî® d®ëåm§...ßüt tø më d®ëåm§ å®ë d®ëåm§..nøthîng mø®ë
Futch02

Re: well

Post by Futch02 »

Yah, but Lord of the Rings has a following that rivals most major religions >.<
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

I have never thought that there will be a movie for suikoden.
Raftrider

Post by Raftrider »

I'll bet you anything that this "info" is nothing more than a wet dream.
Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

really a suikoden film with actors would be ridiculous, but if it was like ff7 advent children, it 'll be a nice one
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
[=Gandalf=]