Suikoden III: Succesor of Fate

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Valixian

Suikoden III: Succesor of Fate

Post by Valixian »

Anyone here read the Book Suikoden III: The Succesor of Fate?
"Real Knowledge is to know the innocence of everyone"
fostin

Post by fostin »

yes i read it. i have the volume 1 to 8 now.
Valixian

Post by Valixian »

really how it is? it is good? What story?
"Real Knowledge is to know the innocence of everyone"
Basel

Post by Basel »

Valixian wrote:really how it is? it is good? What story?
This thread can help you: Guestion About The Manga Of Suikoden III
The manga follows the main plot of the game. However, the events are a little bit different and in some cases they are complete different. Specially when it comes to introducing the 108 SoD. One thing that I liked about the manga is that there are new incidentes that are not included in the game. I read the first five chapters and I will order the others as well.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
conan-kun

Post by conan-kun »

can someone please tell me if the english version of this manga has some pages in color???
Basel

Post by Basel »

conan-kun wrote:can someone please tell me if the english version of this manga has some pages in color???
The first four pages are colored.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Basel

Post by Basel »

Did anyone bought some volumes with the first four pages in black and white? I bought the first volume from B&N but the first pages of that volume were in B&W. :?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

All of the ones I"ve got have had the first four pages in color. Perhaps it was a misprint or something like that. Try going back and exchanging it.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:All of the ones I"ve got have had the first four pages in color. Perhaps it was a misprint or something like that. Try going back and exchanging it.
That's what I thought at first but when I went back the person at B&N contacted another store and they have the same problem as well with other volumes.
Is it possible that Tokyopop is making reprints of the old volumes in B&W?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

It's a possibility, but, if I were you, I'd email them to find out for sure. No one wants black and white pages if they can get them in color.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Pesmerga

Post by Pesmerga »

Does anyone know when volume 9 is supposed to be released?
Richmond: "I'm still not sure what kind of a creature he is. Some people say he's just a
shadow from another existence."

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

March 7th, according to Tokyopop.
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

They are doing it about every three months due to the inconsistency of the Japanese release. The 10th volume was only just released at the end of November in Japan so they are taking awhile to get the moer recent volumes of the manga released.

And I have gone through 1-9 and am looking aorund for 10 but have had little immediate luck.
DK

Post by DK »

I'm enjoying it so far.
The artist is very good and it adds some storyline.
Chinese Rice

Post by Chinese Rice »

Yeah the manga series of suikoden is great. I already read though 1-9, Im pretty much hooked. But I dont get how Aki could fit all the rest of the crap(like Luc's death and Sasairi getting his rune back, and the fight at the Ceremonial land, also the taking of Chris's and Hugo's rune)on volume 10,which is what I heard the last volume
For anyone who has live my gamertag is

Shadowstrike416

and also im a suikoden fan.....ummmm of course :)