Suikoden II song help. When are these songs played?

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
True Wind Bearer

Suikoden II song help. When are these songs played?

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Sorry about this, but it's annoying me quite a bit. I can't put my finger on when "An Old Story" and "A Prayer to my Mother" from Suioden II are played in the game. Is "An Old Story" played when Viktor tells you of Genkaku's past? Or is that "A Prayer to my Mother"? Also, can you tell me where/when the second one is played, too? Thanks.
killey

Post by killey »

This may not be entirely accurate but I think An Old Story was during the Genkaku story while A Prayer to My Mother was played when it shows how Greenhill fell. Don't be angry if I'm wrong though.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Sounds riht to me, any confirmation would be great. I completely forgot that one of the songs was played during the rememberance of Greenhill falling :oops:
killey

Post by killey »

A Prayer to My Mother is definitley played at the Greenhill part, I just did that bit in the game, I can't confirm the An Old Story though as I skipped that part to save time on my current play through.
Belle

Post by Belle »

A Prayer to my Mother also played when Jowy got arrested (Marcel and Marco rejected him, and he expressed a desire to see his mother).

An Old Story is definitely played during the Genkaku tale.

Edit: bad typo