Music Sheets!

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Viki

Music Sheets!

Post by Viki »

Does anyone know if there exists the music sheets of the music of Suikoden coz i'm trying to find it as i want to try and play it on the piano... i'm kinda tirde of trying to invent from what i here all i've done is reminiscince and greenhill! I want to try and play more but it is kinda tyring lol
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?
Mercantir

Post by Mercantir »

Hello^^; I slightly know your pain--I love playing the scores on the piano to, but it's far easier for me; I play via the suzuki method, which allows me to memorize the sounds and not have to play from music. Thus, I can listen to the cd or the game, and play it on my own.

So, the fact that I really can't read music taken into effect (I'm not even certain if it's for the piano, for crying out loud), I'd suggest this place:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mankow84/index.html

Happy hunting~
Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Mercantir wrote: play via the suzuki method, which allows me to memorize the sounds and not have to play from music. Thus, I can listen to the cd or the game, and play it on my own.
Wow, that must be handy. In my spare time, I sometimes get my keyboard out. So far, I've learned many video game songs by myself, including from the Final Fantasy series. I've also learned some Suikoden and Suikoden II songs, these being Silent Room, Reminisence, Freedom Again, and An Old Irish song (which is by far my favourite).

I'm hoping to learn Passacaglia, The Fugue "Praise be to my Master" and Gothic Neclord soon.
Viki

Post by Viki »

Hey thnkx ! lol i'm kinda relieved lol i've just been finishing some thing now i can finally play most of d things i want!
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?