Suioden tactics, bonus music cd

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Basel

Post by Basel »

son_michael wrote:it is encased, but see.... I saw this writing on the back of the box and now ill type it out for you, word for word and letter for letter

Bonus
Limited Edition Suikoden Soundtrack Music CD Featuring Re-arranged Tracks from the Suikoden Series Included
Thanks son_michael. Do you know whether these tracks are included in Rhapsodia OST? The back of OST box has four bonus tracks listed. Are they on the bonus disc as well?
son_michael wrote:there you go my friend, dont delay.....get tactics now!
I am not planning to order Rhapsodia now but I might think about it. In fact, I might not be able to play it till February of next year.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

there are 13 tracks on the bonus cd, the suikoden tactics packaging does nottalk about the content on the bonus cd, it only mentions that the cd comes with'Re mentoned tracks,from past suikoden games"

if you wait till febuary, you probably wont get the bonus cd because as I said before, its only for a limited time

and yes, there's 2 cd/s inside the packaging
Basel

Post by Basel »

son_michael wrote:if you wait till febuary, you probably wont get the bonus cd because as I said before, its only for a limited time
You are getting me worried right now. Are you saying that the future releases of Rhapsodia won't have the bonus cd. I know that it is a limited edition cd but what I thought is that it would be released with each restocking of Rhapsodia.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Then it wouldn't be very limited, would it :P
Basel

Post by Basel »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:Then it wouldn't be very limited, would it :P
The fact that Konami releases small copies of Suikoden compared with other games gave me the impression that the bonus cd would be release with each copy of Rhapsodia. Alos, there is nothing that would prevent Konami from releasing the bonus cd alone so one would get the cd but not Rhapsodia.

Edit: Here is some information about the bonus cd from RPGFan
Rhapsodia Special Bonus Soundtrack
Tracklist:
01 - Rhapsodia - Another World
02 - The Beginning of the Battle
03 - Studying the Battle
04 - Offense and Defense on the Great Plains
05 - A Place to Rest During the Journey
06 - Quest Guild
07 - Theme of a Moonlit Night (I & II)
08 - Theme of Narcissism (I-IV)
09 - Theme of the Beginning (I, II, IV)
10 - Rescue Drama (I & II)
11 - Frigid Land (III)
12 - The Base (IV)
13 - Castle of Dawn (V)
Total Time: 21'41"

I have one more thing that is worth mentioning. Rhapsodia OST second disc comes with bonuses such as wallpaper and icons. :D

Edit 2: Bonus content in Rhapsodia OST disc 2
1. 32x32 icons for: andarc, brandeau, corselia, edgar, hero_of_genso4, hervey, iskas, jeane, kika, kyril1, kyril2, lalacle, ornela, roget, seneca, sigurd, simeon, snowe, walter and yohn.
2. Rhapsodia OST cover art in 640x480 resolution
3. 22 wallpapers in each of the following resolutions: 800x600 1024x768 1280x960
4. Rhapsodia.exe <-- could not run it under Linux since I did not install wine yet.
5. Rhapsodia icon in 32x32 resolution
6. Reame.txt in Japanese <-- instructions on how to use the CD under Windows and Macintosh
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

thanks for the info on the 13 tracks, that second ost cd dosent come with the game though, but if I manage to find it on ebay or somehting, then thanks for the list about the ost's songs :)
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The bonus CD would never be sold by itself because no one would buy it.

The wallpapers available on the second disc of the OST are available for viewing (and using) at my photobucket.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

thanks alot jowy, these were all the pics that everyone was bothering you for{including myself}

thanks agin!
Basel

Post by Basel »

son_michael wrote:that second ost cd dosent come with the game though,
Even the first OST cd does not come with the game.
Jowy Atreides wrote:The wallpapers available on the second disc of the OST are available for viewing (and using) at my photobucket.
You have a nice collection. Where did you get the cards from? Is there an online store where I can order them from?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Those little "cards" are available at the Rhapsodia site. They're really more like promotional artwork than actual cards.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Those little "cards" are available at the Rhapsodia site. They're really more like promotional artwork than actual cards.
Thanks