Official Artwork on Cards

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Official Artwork on Cards

Post by dragonmasterx »

http://www.konami.jp/th/suiko/gallery/

Click the third tab from the right on top, then click on booster pack Vol.1 or Vol.2 to view the artwork on those cards. You can also try the fourth tab from the right, that has all the artwork up to vol.4, but the images are smaller. I just wanted to share that.

Check out CS2-142 in booster pack 2. I don't think Riou has ever looked cooler.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I don't know, that picture of him in Genkakku's armor is pretty awesome as well.
I hope everything is going delicious.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Might want to check out the entire archive in the Card List section. It's a pity that they no longer update the gallery with artworks from the more recent sets.
Basel

Post by Basel »

They are really cool 8)
Is it possible to order the Booster Packs online? Does Konami re-release them frequently in Japan from time to time?
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Kirke

Post by Kirke »

They're notoriously hard to find. Cardhaus has a few limited sets, and the rest will probably have to be purchased via eBay/Amazon Japan or through individual collectors.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Kirke wrote:They're notoriously hard to find. Cardhaus has a few limited sets, and the rest will probably have to be purchased via eBay/Amazon Japan or through individual collectors.
I couldn't find the cards on Amazon Japan. All that I found is a book which contains the first sets.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
peaceful_riou

Re: Official Artwork on Cards

Post by peaceful_riou »

dragonmasterx wrote:http://www.konami.jp/th/suiko/gallery/

Click the third tab from the right on top, then click on booster pack Vol.1 or Vol.2 to view the artwork on those cards. You can also try the fourth tab from the right, that has all the artwork up to vol.4, but the images are smaller. I just wanted to share that.

Check out CS2-142 in booster pack 2. I don't think Riou has ever looked cooler.
YESSS!!!! THESE ARE SWEET!!! Thank you! I can use these to help me with my artwork!!! I appreciate it! *bows*
~"Not everyone can be happy at the same time, but at least everyone may find happiness sometimes."~
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Well, if you like those, there are some more here at suikosource

http://www.suikosource.com/games/card/list/
I hope everything is going delicious.
peaceful_riou

Post by peaceful_riou »

YAY! *dances around* Thank you!!! ^_^
~"Not everyone can be happy at the same time, but at least everyone may find happiness sometimes."~