Rhapsodia OST.

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Jowy Atreides

Rhapsodia OST.

Post by Jowy Atreides »

http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item23729.html

Looks like the Rhapsodia OST is set to be released on the 28th of September.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

they show you alot of awsome backrounds in that link, Rhapsodias backrounds look beautiful
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

I don't think I've actually heard much new music in Rhapsodia. Most of the tracks seem to be recycled from IV. I thought most of the new music is already on the pre-order disc.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Apparently, most of the new tracks are in Kooluk.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Just got my Rhapsodia OST from Play-Asia today; it's frickin' great!

There's a total of 71 (4 "bonus") tracks on the Rhapsodia OST. So, I guess you missed them; or you weren't far enough in the game when you made that statement.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

Play-Asia is an awesome site to get good stuff from. So wait.. since there are so many tracks in the OST you got.. I doubt the OST included with Suikoden Tactics here will be complete. Konami wouldn't be that generous.

Hah, everytime I look at that cover it looks as if the goat girl's smell knocked him out. hahaha.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The OST I got isn't the same one that comes with the game. The one that comes with the game is just a compilation of a bunch of old tracks (all of them remixed), some new shoot, and one track from Suikoden V. Mine is just all the tracks from Rhapsodia.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Looks like they will include only those tunes from Rhapsodia's preorder CD in the NA release. Not the complete OST.

Rhapsodia definitely has some nice tunes. A lot of remixes from earlier games too. Even dungeon themes.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Another interesting thing about this OST is that it contains much more than just the game's songs. There's lots of official artwork for the various locations, the facial portraits for most of the characters, and other various things like that.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Hmm, now I'm interested in purchasing the OST. Anyone who has it, how much does it cost?
I hope everything is going delicious.
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

I think there is a member over at Suikox thats got the OST. He says there is remixes of some Suikoden IV music and Suikoden II!! I don't know if it is true though can anyone confirm who has it?

Mind you though i don't think he mentioned the price.
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It's about 35 bucks plus shipping from Play-Asia.

There's one particular track that remixes the dungeon theme from the Sindar Ruins behind the White Deer Inn. It ends up being completely different from the original, but it starts out the same.

Now that I'm home, I'll get to work on posting those artworks on my photobucket.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

http://photobucket.com/albums/v352/JowyAtreides/

(Hint: they're the ones that say 'Rhapsodia' somewhere in the image.)

The artwork for the locations is amazing; did Kawano do it?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

One more thing and then I'm done (heh, I'm sure everyone is tired of my findings about something so insignificant). Well, even some of the "New Arranges" (Remixes) found within the 8 CM CD within the game's packaging aren't new. One that comes to mind is the "Theme of Narcissism", which is also within the game's OST. I think it's kinda cheap that they would remix a track that seems to be exclusive only to the few that find a new copy of Suikoden Tactics, and then you can find the exact same track (and most of the other ones within the special CD, mind you, not just this one track) on the game's soundtrack.
boosty

Post by boosty »

Great pics Jowy! Do u know which location is which? :oops: