Images, help needed.

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Squ

Images, help needed.

Post by Squ »

I've been trying to find some images from characters, not wallpapers. I'm specifically interested in ones from Suikoden 4's Mizuki. If you can draw or help me find something (like fanart or original artwork, I'll be very happy).

Note: Sorry if this was posted in the wrong place, but I couldn't find any other place to put this.
Shado

Post by Shado »

Here's one I just made. If you like it, I can link you the full version. I designed it for 1280x1024

edit: taken down. just pm me
Last edited by Shado on Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

shado, your not allowed to post images in the forums so you should deffinetley edit that out of your post before a mod does, obviously since your new here you didn't know that so dont worry about it

be sure to check the rules and welcome to suiko source

same to you squ, welcome to suiko source
Shado

Post by Shado »

son_michael wrote:shado, your not allowed to post images in the forums so you should deffinetley edit that out of your post before a mod does, obviously since your new here you didn't know that so dont worry about it

Sorry, didn't know. I'll check the rules. That seems like a weird rule :?:
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

Shado wrote:
son_michael wrote:shado, your not allowed to post images in the forums so you should deffinetley edit that out of your post before a mod does, obviously since your new here you didn't know that so dont worry about it

Not really a weird rule. Posting direct images eats up Suikosource's bandwidth and makes the forums slower for 56k users.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Shado

Post by Shado »

ChristianSoldier wrote:
Shado wrote:

Not really a wierd rule. Posting direct images eats up Suikosource's bandwidth and makes the forums slower for 56k users.
I didn't realize that was still a problem being the age of fast access internet. I see the rule now and I guess this isn't my sort of place if you can't post images! Oh well :)
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

Shado wrote:
HolyPaladin wrote:
Shado wrote: Sorry, didn't know. I'll check the rules. That seems like a weird rule :?:
Not really a wierd rule. Posting direct images eats up Suikosource's bandwidth and makes the forums slower for 56k users.
I didn't realize that was still a problem being the age of fast access internet. I see the rule now and I guess this isn't my sort of place if you can't post images! Oh well :)
If you haven't already joined, try SuikoX. Sars' forum allows you post pictures and banners.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Buff

Post by Buff »

Shado wrote: I didn't realize that was still a problem being the age of fast access internet. I see the rule now and I guess this isn't my sort of place if you can't post images! Oh well :)
don't see why that would stop you from coming here. i like to post images to, you just have to post the url of the pic and not use the [img] code.
Squ

Post by Squ »

Oh my, I completely forgot I posted this... it must've been a year ago
now... I'm very sorry. Please allow me to do my request once again ^^;

I'm still looking, so if any of you have links, can you pm them to me
(I'd hate you to break the "post image on forum" rule).

Also, thanks to the moderators for informing me about the rule ^^
Nanashi

Post by Nanashi »

Go to --> http://www.animepaper.net

You just have to post on their forum to earn paper in order to download high quality scans in large size format of anime and suikoden pictures :)
Squ

Post by Squ »

I knew about that site, unfortunatly, it doesn't have suikoden art let alone that what I am looking for :'(

Guess my search continues ^^;
Basel

Post by Basel »

What are you exactly looking for?
Aren't these arts of Suikoden: http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans ... -Suikoden/
Also, this one got Mizuki as well: http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans ... item32486/
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser