Suikoden Figurines are now released in Japan!

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Pesmerga_Bloodbane

Suikoden Figurines are now released in Japan!

Post by Pesmerga_Bloodbane »

I guess the figurines have been released now. I saw it on ebay and on otaku.com

Here's the link:

http://www.otaku.com/cgi-bin/productlis ... =&sortkey=

Too bad I didn't preorder it. :(

Enjoy everyone.
Mukumuku

Post by Mukumuku »

I saw some really cool Pics of toys of Chris, Nash, Tir, Riou and Hero 4 (Mar)
Why do so many people hate Americans?
Is it our fault that we're #1?
pkubit

disturbing

Post by pkubit »

I got the Tir McDohl figure via eBay yesterday. Picture my surprise when I, expecting a fully formed figurine, opened it up to find Tir's head and arms completely detached from his body. Apparently some assembly is required.

It was pretty cool though- it comes with one empty right glove and one holding his weapon (bow-staff?). So, you can have him totally like, hold his weapon, and then not hold his weapon.
Alayna

You can reserve them at any GameStop!

Post by Alayna »

Don't buy them on ebay or online! They're being released in the US!!! I work at a GameStop and I've had mine on reserve for months!!

Here's the info:
You can reserve a whole case-- just $5 down (that goes to the payment on the figures- not extra) at ANY GameStop/Babbage's/Software, Etc/FuncoLand.

PLEASE be sure to reserve them if you want them- when they release in July they're only going to be $5.99 each!

I'm just saying this because the only way to be sure that a store will get a case of them is if they're reserved.

Oh, and most GameStop employees will have no idea WHAT you're talking about when you say you want to reserve them- so tell them that they are listed in the system under:
99Toys, Suikoden
Camus

Post by Camus »

Do you know if EBGames will have this too? I live in Canada, which doesn't have those other game stores, unfortunately.

I got Hero4 today. I like how he can be armed and not.
Night

Post by Night »

If anyone lives in or near the San Francisco area, then you can pick them up at one of the shops in the Sony Metreon (just down from Union Square). When I was holidaying there a couple of weeks I picked up Riou and Geddoe.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Juuhachi

Hmm.

Post by Juuhachi »

I work at a Game Stop and I managed to pick them all up, pretty much the second they released... Mainly cause almost nobody reserves action figures in my store. Reservations on this stuff is really important.
Asquian

Post by Asquian »

yeah, spotted these at Suncoast Video and did a double take.

Riou and Tyr are already mine. :)
Sonya -cat

Great RPGs never die, they just get more expensive -Me
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

I have that whole set. =3
A local comic shop happened to have them all in stock, and didn't mind holding them for me until I got the money.

The boxes I got them in were different though...they were packaged on card, which isn't nearly as cool, because you end up ripping the card when you take off the plastic bit. Still a neat collection either way.
Kuroi Kenshi

Post by Kuroi Kenshi »

I'm in the same boat as Asquian (concerning Suncoast that is). I originally preordered the Japanese versions. Got them in the mail and thought it was an awesome addition to all my RPG'ish Gashapon sets. I haven't even opened my Dragon Quest 8 ones, so I didn't open these yet; need to create room for all this stuff! :roll: But I was in Suncoast about a week ago, and was just looking about and did a triple take on the figures and said "Awww man, now I have to buy them. :oops: I did, and I haven't personally compared them as some others have, but I was surprised we even released these! They're great, and I recommend them to everyone who is a big fan. Although, I do like putting my japanese gashapon's together.

Wishful thinking: if they released EVERY single character in this form, I swear I'd snatch them all up and be broke. :shock:

EDIT: Camus, I use to work for EB Games (horrible working in retail game industry by the way), and as far as I know, several EB's have stopped carrying lots of toys. I'm not too positive if it's the same as Canada, but if you can check Suncoast or your best bet is online.
Night

Post by Night »

Kuroi, I work for Game now (who used to be EB in Britain, before they separated). We still have some links with them though, and a lot of similarities. We don't carry any toys at all, and I've never seen any in any of the EB shops I visited whilst in the US.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Camus

Post by Camus »

Yeah, I think the store I usually go into doesn't carry toys anymore. But there are a few Japanese toy stores that have them now, so yay? I just don't know how much they are yet.
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

I picked up Tir, and Riou but the other characters just weren't worth it to me. Where's Flik, Viktor, Jean or the Silverburgs?
Young Master

Post by Young Master »

A huge supplier from Australia on eBay sells them seperately for around $8. After seeing Otaku, he is making a huge profit!
Y...Young Master...always...follow you heart. That is my first...and last...request.
- Gremio
Kyril

Post by Kyril »

i bought one earlier on a toy store. inside the box was riou. too bad that i want tir mc dohl first but i'll buy it next time. and oh, one figure costs php370 which is around $7.