Suikoden II Ending Screen Pictures?

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
d_lakes

Suikoden II Ending Screen Pictures?

Post by d_lakes »

Hey everyone,

Ok, so I wasn't exactly sure where this belonged...as it's not entirely a gameplay issue, nor is it exactly a collectable. Either way, here goes.

I just got done playing Suikoden II over. I'd played it before some years ago, but that was before I acquired Suikoden I. I came upon it on a lucky find in a now non-existant pharmacy/convenience store. Anyways, so I played through I and got everyone, and loaded up my data, then got everyone in II, and I watched each ending [spoiler](except for the one in Tinto....though I had a sneaking suspiscion...)[/spoiler]

Anyways, to the point...I'm interested in obtaining some images of the ending screens for Suikoden II. I'm talking about the ones they show at the very end, after the credits and everything. The image that says "Fin" on it, and just stays there indefinitely.

I've tried doing a search around a few sites, and the only screen caps that came up were in-game things, battles and such. And all the artwork was mainly individual characters, or stuff shown in the beginning sequence. So, I was wondering if anyone here could help me? Thanks in advance for any help, though if you're able to I'm sure you'll hear it again!

Daniel[/spoiler]
Fury

Post by Fury »

Here's one, the other is on the same site. They don't have the full color one, though, that you get when you have all 108 and defend all the way through the duel.

http://novaslash.free.fr/pages/img_gale ... io_end.jpg
http://novaslash.free.fr/pages/img_gale ... wy_end.jpg

EDIT: No images in posts, and don't double post.
d_lakes

Post by d_lakes »

Thanks a ton! The color one shouldn't be too hard, as long as I have an image to work from. I think I can probably sharpen those up through Paintshop or something...
Stalphose

Post by Stalphose »

I think I only saw the Jowy one.How do you see the other one?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Which ending with Jowy did you see? There's one where he lives, and another in which he dies. For the one in which he dies, just don't save Nanami. You can also just not get all 108 SoDs (before Rockaxe's liberation) if you don't want to worry about accidentally saving her. How to save Nanami is explained in great detail here near the bottom. For the one in which he lives, recruit all 108 SoDs before the Rockaxe briefing (it's the one in which you get the fourth spell of the Bright
Shield Rune, Forgiver Sign) and save Nanami. Choose to defend the whole
time in the final duel against Jowy, and then continuously choose to not kill
Jowy and combine the runes until Leknaat shows up.
Stalphose

Post by Stalphose »

Okay, thanks for the tip.