Suikoden 2 Battle Music

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Toon Maha Vailo

Suikoden 2 Battle Music

Post by Toon Maha Vailo »

I am looking for a particular tune that plays when you first face Solon Jhee on his own, the battle when you have to ambush him from behind after using the lake as a weapon. It's quite warlike in its chanting, reminding me of the opening theme. I've listened to all my Suikoden 2 OST and cannot hear it anywhere. Does anyone have it's name or know what I mean?

Thanks.
Mithrandir

Post by Mithrandir »

I believe you are speaking of "Battlefield Without Light", AKA Dark Battlefield. It's not on the soundtrack. You can get it on the Genso Suiko Gaiden soundtrack Vol. I.
Toon Maha Vailo

Post by Toon Maha Vailo »

Okay - thank you for the reply. I was wondering where that track was. Now I guess I'll have to order the cd.
seed157

Post by seed157 »

Hey I cant find that song but I love it...
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I'm having trouble finding the Suikogaiden OST to purchase on the net...can anyone give me a site where I could buy it?

Edit: I've ordered both Suikogaiden OST's off play-asia, they should arrive in a week or so.
suikofan111

Post by suikofan111 »

True Wind Bearer wrote:I'm having trouble finding the Suikogaiden OST to purchase on the net...can anyone give me a site where I could buy it?

Edit: I've ordered both Suikogaiden OST's off play-asia, they should arrive in a week or so.

hey! i just got mine! its pretty awesome!
suikoden rulz =D
Darkillumina

Post by Darkillumina »

You don't need to pay a ludicrous amount for the OST's if you know the right place to look. Of course I can't post where as it's against the rule's but if you want a website with all the Suikoden OST's just give me a PM.
Beware my power, because my might may not be on the side of right.
Kirke

Post by Kirke »

Really? In my experience, you do need to pay a ludicrous amount of money to get a genuine OST. Too-good-to-be-true deals usually are, just that. That is, it's usually a fake. If you've got a good lead though, I don't believe it's against board rules to point people in the right direction.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Instead of starting a new topic, I thought I'd just add on to this one with a similar question to the first. I'm looking for a song that is played in Suikoden II in a war battle. It's not "Battlefield Without Light" because I have the Suikogaiden OSTs and I know this one sounds completely different.

The song is hard to describe, but it's very dark and soft. One moment where I know it is played is when Kiba is on the battlefield with Luca Blight chasing him, then after going a fair way, Riou and everyone surround him. This song isn't on any Suikoden OSTs I have, but mind you I don't have many. Please help me out, I can't seem to get that song out of my head!
peaceful_riou

Re: Suikoden 2 Battle Music

Post by peaceful_riou »

I believe you can find what you see at Galbadia Hotel. It should be there.
~"Not everyone can be happy at the same time, but at least everyone may find happiness sometimes."~
ybz77

Re: Suikoden 2 Battle Music

Post by ybz77 »

peaceful_riou wrote:I believe you can find what you see at Galbadia Hotel. It should be there.
I can't seem to find it anywhere. Noone has any idea where to find this theme?