suikoden 3 action figures ...

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Too bad they took out the Frame, err, Flame Champion from the set. :(
Akira

Post by Akira »

Yeah :( .... :) but he was replaced with heroIV
FinalFlight

Post by FinalFlight »

Beggers can't be choosers, heh, though I agree having the Flame Champion would be nice. It's about time they start expanding on Suikoden merchandise available in the US. I am simply content that they added Hero I/McDohl to the list.
Eao

Post by Eao »

yeah, a Jowy doll. it needs one.
I agree, its amazing they made Hero4 look good, considering how pouty he noramlay is, I mean, he looks like he's going to scowl at you for 15 minnutes then punch you for no reason.

who wants a figure of that?

I think somone should make a dressup Snowy..
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
kenobi

Post by kenobi »

Damn!!!i hope i can get one of those..well perhaps all of them if they comes out..Gotta catch em all!
FinalFlight

Post by FinalFlight »

Eao wrote: I think somone should make a dressup Snowy..
XD I think my life would be made at that point. The humiliation.
Blackblade27

Post by Blackblade27 »

I hope that website isnt the only place you'll be able to get them. I mean i can't believe there arn't any figures already available. They have so much for final fantasy and nothing for the greatest rpg EVER!!!!
Fayt

Rare Suikoden things..

Post by Fayt »

I had no clue Suikoden action figures were that rare...

I saw about 9 suikoden action figures at an Eb games..
3 were Chris lightfellow and 1 Nash I think.. Can't remember the others..
(I'm going to go back and see about getting them if they are still there)

Also when walking into a game stop store one day.. I noticed a Suikoden 2 game for $45.00 Came back about a week later it was still there..

Sharp eyes for treasures and rare finds.. Great things are there but the eye does not notice them...
Luc

Post by Luc »

Well aware that I am a huge fan of Suikoden, my brother bought me the Hero II action figure today while he was at the mall. They're only about 6 bucks each, very inexpensive. ^_^

Next I wanna buy Hugo.
chronos825

Post by chronos825 »

I got Hero II and Chris the other day at ebgames. They also have McDohl, Hugo, Geddoe, Nash, and Hero IV. They need a Jowy though!
Ninja of the Orange Army

Post by Ninja of the Orange Army »

I just got my favorite of the heros, Tir. He now sits atop my monitor ready to unleash the Soul Eater on my enemies ( at least that is what I tell myself). I am planning on picking up Riou to send to my friend in Arizona.

They really should release at least one of each True Rune holder. And, although unlikely, a set of the five squirrels from Suikoden 2 would be cool too. Complete with balloon action, too awesome!! lol