Genso Suikoden Trading Figures

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Harmonia no Kenshi

Genso Suikoden Trading Figures

Post by Harmonia no Kenshi »

Okay, the ones that were shown in the older issues of them... W-reader or whatever they were called.

Here's yer chance to get 'em domestically! I'm posting cuz my friend needs to know since the order deadline is in two days (13th of Feb.). But if you're interested in getting them, you can either contact AnimeTen or if you have livejournal, you can go here. :)
Last edited by Harmonia no Kenshi on Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
HowlingGuild

Post by HowlingGuild »

Mods, can you please leave this post up?
Royal

Post by Royal »

HnK - Do you have any further information on these figures, such as what size they are - and more importantly, when on the 13th they'd need to know by? I normally don't collect figures, but I'd consider getting in on this if it'd help get enough people together to make the order happen.

Unfortunately, I don't have a LiveJournal account, or I'd just add to the thread over there.
Harmonia no Kenshi

Post by Harmonia no Kenshi »

I'm not sure what size, although I'm guessing between 4-5 inches (8-10cm). They're now up for pre-order here
Cut-off date for pre-orders is 2/23/05.

:D
Eao

Post by Eao »

so the set is for $50? and you get 7 characters huh? 7)50 lets see..how much for one?

ah....its a shame, if they don't make enough then how do they know how or when to make other characters? we'll ned to swamp them with requests and awfull sketches of "OMG this would make a cool Jowy/Yuber/whomever." sketches.
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
Dragon Knight Futch

Post by Dragon Knight Futch »

Hey, do you have any more stes of the 7 figures left , so i can make a purchase?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Harmonia no Kenshi wrote:I'm not sure what size, although I'm guessing between 4-5 inches (8-10cm). They're now up for pre-order here
Cut-off date for pre-orders is 2/23/05.

:D
You should still be able to pre-order them here. The deadline is in two days' time.
Sutarion

Post by Sutarion »

The site seems to be having alot of difficulties. Think there's a chance they will extend the pre-order date, since the site is still down?
Raftrider

Post by Raftrider »

Actually, there is another website that sells them for a nice price..$39.99, I believe. Some other website charged over 100 bucks for 'em! (Preordered too!) I'll look for the link and see if I can post it up in here.
Captain Spazzo

Post by Captain Spazzo »

I work at GameStop and I noticed this set of figures in our system.

I'll post the date and price after my next shift. :D
Blackblade27

Post by Blackblade27 »

That'd be awsome if they were at gamestop. I hate having to buy stuff online, you never know if you'll get ripped off plus it takes too long. I can't wait till they come out though. I wonder if gamestop is already doing preorders.
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Here's a cheaper place that's still taking preorders, I think. (Don't know about shipping...)
http://store.circle-red.com/339996.html

Ahh, where is the guy that was going to post the price...
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Camus wrote:Here's a cheaper place that's still taking preorders, I think. (Don't know about shipping...)
http://store.circle-red.com/339996.html

Ahh, where is the guy that was going to post the price...
Oh boy!! Oh boy!! I'm going to pre-order them as soon as I can this is a dream come true.
Not really but they are cool and I want them, thank you Camus for the link.

Yes they ship worldwide for those of you who care.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
Elza

Post by Elza »

Ahem. I dunno if any of you are still looking for figures. But I had found some here.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/p ... /did-7153/

Note that the link above is for those that are in the USA. Yesasia has different sites for different countries, I'm not sure how many they ship to or have sites for but.. Here's some figures. Theyre about 10cm tall. And there is 10 in the box. Kinda pricy but if you look at it by price per figure, it could be worse!

I'm hoping to purchase my own soon, hopefully, they do not sell out by my next paycheck!
Eao

Post by Eao »

I wish they had a Snowe, or a Jowy figure. and had kept the flame champion.

what a shame. I guess I need to make my own. *hears the screaming of 10000 souls*
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose