Official Konami.com Suikoden 4 Promtion

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Sutarion

Official Konami.com Suikoden 4 Promtion

Post by Sutarion »

As some of you may know, Konami is holding a special promotion until Feb 28, 2005 for the release of Suikoden 4.

For details, visit the official website at http://www.konami.com/gs/suikoden4/

Rewards include a Music CD, a Suikoden Coin, and a Suikoden Wallscroll.

The goal of the promotion is to find 7 hidden passwords.

So far, I have found 6.
1) Art Book password
2) Puzzle Mini-game password
3) Battleship Mini-game password
4) Hidden Island 1
5) EGM password
6) Manual password

Still cannot find the 7th password. Perhaps we can pool together our hint tips so we can all get the nifty wallscroll!

Sutarion
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Just a friendly reminder, this promotion is only available to US and Canada residents. In case that the rest of us decidedly spend time to look for the passwords only to discover this much later.
Nanashi

Post by Nanashi »

:twisted: Yeah why they didn't made it Internationale.... Bias Konami :P hey I got the game too - gives us opportunity to make you rich directly!!!

I want a Suikoden wallscroll though :x
Sutarion

Post by Sutarion »

Ah, yes, I am terribly sorry. I should have mentioned that on the first post, considering the audience here.
Luko

Post by Luko »

I'm thinking maybe the Strat guide has a password. If it does then you can thank me with the passwords :) i don't have the guide or else i'd check :(

All your passwords belonged to us!.
You call that an army? Where's your castle?
Eao

Post by Eao »

or like, if you are sooo totaly psycic....then you can use your mind powers to get them...cuz the're there, but...you don't have them under your nose, you have somthing better!

i wish I could do this tressure hunt.
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
Blackblade27

Post by Blackblade27 »

ive managed to only get 6 too. I went on another forum and everyone was posting they only had 6 also. Im thinking they may not release the 7th till maybe near the end of it which is on the 28th i think. I just hope they really send the stuff out with the codes being given out all over the internet.

I got the 2 mini games codes, the game informer code, the manual code, the hidden island code, the artbook code, and thats it.
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
suikoden3rules

Post by suikoden3rules »

WOOHOO! :O~ Do you guys....want my carrots? Because I totally got all 7 passcodes! >D I'm a winner! Huzzah!

For those of you who are still a-lookins, the official Suikoden IV site has updated and added more clues for y'all. Get your Elliot snouts in gear and hunt yourself up some free wall scrolls!
DeadStreetApostle

Post by DeadStreetApostle »

:/ The afore posted was in fact my post. Muh bad.
Eao

Post by Eao »

DeadStreetApostle/suiko3rules, what do you mean do I want your carrots?

I don't have the artbook.
I feel so left out, it eats my soul.

actualy I read elsewhere some stores chuck excess promo items, which means they wasted artbooks, seriously, they should send them back for invintory. I mean I tryed to ask for a broken cat from a store, but they needed to remail it to the factory for invintory.

fhel...having premisson like that makes it look like they don't care, plus the fact E-bay sellers say that some people don't even get their art book even with a preorder (and they throw them away?)
DeadStreetApostle

Post by DeadStreetApostle »

The carrot thing is from Gensui 2 ._. Y'know when Riou and Jowy are held as prisoners/slaves in Viktor's fort. One night Jowy asked Riou if he wanted his carrots.

Goodtimes.

Coincidentally, I recently got my artbook which gave me my 6th passcode totally free upon rabidly combing through all the Gamestop's in my area to see if anyone didn't pick theirs up with a pre-order. Low and behold my search came to a stop in San Jose. "RP what esse?" -.- Yeah...I'm among the three suikoden fans in my area. :/ Scuks.
Eao

Post by Eao »

DeadStreetApostle wrote:The carrot thing is from Gensui 2 ._. Y'know when Riou and Jowy are held as prisoners/slaves in Viktor's fort. One night Jowy asked Riou if he wanted his carrots.
i know where it comes from, but I mean...you have carrots for me?

anway, I feel empty...too bad I didn't jump on this. I'd feel good for winning the hunt.

poooo.....mainly to get a soundtrack. those things are expencive.

prehaps Konami will make sellable wallscrolls. Think of the Non-NorthAmerican fans? what do they have?
Ezekiah-1681

Post by Ezekiah-1681 »

Just recieved my free soundtrack, and it's pretty neat. I thought it was going to only contain Suikoden IV tracks, but it has music from the entire series. Not a bad freebie. I only input 3 codes, so I have no idea about the other 2 promotional items. :o
Mithrandir

Post by Mithrandir »

Cool. Congratulations Ezekiah. Hopefully I'll get mine soon. Maybe it's waiting for me now.
Nihilist

Post by Nihilist »

I got my soundtrack today, but I definitely had more than 5 codes, so I wonder if the stuff is being shipped seperately or what? The way it was packaged it seems so.

It's a neat little sountrack though. I wish it had the final boss music and duel music, but it's free so I can't complain.

EDIT: I put up a tracklisting for all who are interested.

1. Suikoden IV - Name Entry (1:28)
2. Suikoden IV - Sailing Away (1:20)
3. Suikoden IV - Ocean Battle (1:14)
4. Suikoden IV - Razril (1:20)
5. Suikoden IV - World Map (2:02)
6. Suikoden IV - Battle (1:06)
7. Suikoden IV - Battle Result (0:42)
8. Suikoden IV - Rune of Punishment (0:53)
9. Suikoden - Into the World of Suikoden (1:53)
10. Suikoden - People of Great Pride (2:35)
11. Suikoden II - We Will Always Be (3:16)
12. Suikoden II - March of the King (12:11)
13. Suikoden III - Old Castle by the Lake (2:24)
14. Suikoden III - Bright Farm Village (2:53)

Since it's technically not a bought item and it's a promotion, there's no way of legally obtaining it aside from winning it. If you'd like a MP3-format copy please catch me on AIM. My screen name is Nihilive.