Official Konami.com Suikoden 4 Promtion

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Blackblade27

Post by Blackblade27 »

Im so mad that i spent all that time getting all 7 codes and i didnt get anything. Not even the soundtrack or even the little stupid coin. I'm not a happy suikofan right now :evil:
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
Mithrandir

Post by Mithrandir »

Take it easy. Nobody has posted about getting a wallscroll or coin yet, which leads me to believe that if you already have a prize...that is all you are getting. I entered 5 codes the first day they started the promotion, and the remaining 2 as they became available, so I should be getting something at least. I say wait until the end of this month before you start losing hope.
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

At least you guys had a chance to get something, but some of us that live outside the US couldn’t even enter. Ah I can already see the prices that the items will be fetching on eBay.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
Crimson Kage

Post by Crimson Kage »

I got the CD and the coin. I didn't know I'd won until I got it in the mail. The coin has pictures of the elemental runes on the outside edges. On one side there's a ship with Suikoden IV and on the other, a picture of the Rune of Punishment and it says One Hundred Potch.
Mithrandir

Post by Mithrandir »

Apparently, the wallscrolls were delayed. Check the update on the Suikoden IV site.
pkubit

Post by pkubit »

The scrolls came in. Cool silk wallscroll of Hero and Kika in front of the ship. It comes in a big ol' fancy box, too!
Mithrandir

Post by Mithrandir »

Finally received all my stuff. Everything is very nice. Thanks Konami!
Alayna

Post by Alayna »

Yeah, the wallscroll is sweet! Now I have a tight Suiko corner in my room!

http://www.alayna.net/me/mycorner.jpg

EDIT: No images in posts, please link instead.
Sovereign

Post by Sovereign »

I figured They most likely shipped smaller packages first, waiting to send packages with the wallscroll last. I got my wallscroll, coin, and soundtrack sometime later on after my girlfriend recieved her soundtrack and coin. I was worried at first when her's came in and mine didn't - but now everythings gravy.

The wallscroll is excellent! I got 200 potch! (I stole my girl's coin lol.)